• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Captain Jigglypuff
Captain Jigglypuff
I think something else needs to change. The game seems unfair now in my opinion.
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
So Derek needs to change his first name?
Captain Jigglypuff
Dragalge
Dragalge
Derek stop making the game unfair.

Done! Welcome back! Good first post back after a long time btw!
Captain Jigglypuff
Captain Jigglypuff
That wasn’t what was unfair. Not coming back still....
Dragalge
Dragalge
In all seriousness though, WT has not abused his power in forever to which we question if we really should strip his power or not!
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
Is it Dale the bloodthirsty Hog and Buznut the Neighborhood Clown? They're not as scary as they look, I promise!
keepitsimple
keepitsimple
What if we rotated permanent ghost status anongst different members instead
Captain Jigglypuff
Captain Jigglypuff
Exactly! There is no suspense now if the player with unlimited scares won’t even use it! Why have such a thing if it never gets used? When I had unlimited scares, I used my power to keep things interesting since you literally had no idea if you could get past one or make it close to a number higher than that or not.