• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you can't play Isaac in Smash Bros. and a rolled up Rayquaza isn't an option, then who is your favorite Smash character?

Not necessarily your main, but your favorite character.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    That would be Ike regardless, I've never mained him but always like him.
    Smash is fun, but apparently, I'm not that great with Greninja *sad face*. My online GSP went down to 5 digits.

Snake on the other hand...
    One thing I hate about MMBN4 was that after you beat the boss rematches, they can show up randomly to mess up your playthrough.

I'm not playing it now, but I thought that was a bad form.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    It's not a unique problem to that game, to be fair. It just comes out as extremely punishing since you're often trying to run through the story when it happens.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    From what I experienced in MMBN1, the boss battles can reoccur, but they aren't ridiculously strong like in MMBN4. I just hate resetting my game when that happens. Sorry for the late reply.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    Is there any way to filter threads on the new forum? I noticed they stopped being filtered out when you switched over to XenForo, and it just looks really jarring in sections with not many threads being made considering the two month bumping rule.

Half the threads on Page 1 of the Face-Offs forum wouldn't be visible if they were filtered off at the 2 month mark and I wouldn't feel the need to ask to close anything
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm actually not sure if that's possible with XenForo barring add-ons, this is an issue I see on other forums using it too. I know you can change forum display options but I see no way to change how many threads are displayed per page. If it can be changed that's got to be an admin thing.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    that's too bad, though now I'm wondering why thread filters didn't come with the upgrade. You'd think that would be an obvious thing for them to have in the package (nice going XenForo, lol)
    Hello, Psyenergy.

Please close my clan! And thanks for your help over the years.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Ah, no problem. Thank you as well for keeping some life in these forums these years.
    Hey Psynergy, I recently made a trade thread to get Blacephalon.

I was wondering though, do you have one that I may at least put into the dex?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I don't at the moment, the one I had was via trade for the same purpose and I never went around for a competitive one to keep.
    How do you like Simon/Richter/Chrom/Dark Samus/King K. Rool for Smash?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I'm cool with all of them being in the game, mainly Simon and Richter because they're the most exciting and new. Not really a fan of K. Rool honestly but I'm not going to complain about new characters.
    "This thread shouldn't have lasted as long as it did." But it did. I don't think you should lock the "Does Sinnoh deserves a remake" thread. It is technically still a thread discussing about the 8th gen, which extends to remakes, and many threads are based around similar replies and arguments focused on one topic. Otherwise where else should it be posted in the Serebii forums?
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    It's really too early for that discussion to be happening anywhere. Gen 8 isn't even out yet so it's just baseless speculation at this point without much room for actual discussion.
    shoz999
    shoz999
    But it's never too early to speculate. Especially on the forums filled with fans who love to constantly speculate on sequels that will likely happen or sequels to spinoffs that will probably never come. Many of the threads aren't really baseless, using previous vg trends, updates in technology, interviews as a base for endless possibilities. This is still a fan forum afterall.
    Which Smash character from Ultimate that isn't from Smash 4 are you most excited to play?

For me, Snake and Inkling.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    I have no interest in any of the ones we've seen right now, unless Ike's younger appearance counts as a "new" character.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Not really, though my twisted sense of humor thinks it would be funny to think if PoR Ike got KOed, he should say "Don't leave me!".
    The Sheer Brute Force Team Thread. I'm not opened to team member Changes. I'm open to modifications of the team members. That being said, you might as well close all my RMT threads since they all follow the same route, open to suggestions to modify current team members but not changing team members. Otherwise, what's the point of the RMT section for existing? It's a Rate My Team section for advice afterall
    Hello! You say we don't need a wishlist thread for Super Smash Bros, one of the largest video game series with lots to explore... However! I disagree! A wishlist thread that talks about what players want as opposed to speculation and analysis would not only be a fun thread but a huge help to the original smash thread, dividing the large influx of posts into two separate threads, everyone's opinion can be heard!
    Hello, Psynergy! How are you doing?

I’ve just read the Alakazam PotW, and I found a mistake. In SM its Mega actually got the regular boost of +100, now sporting 105 Special Defense. It may be worth to clarify that. ^^
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Ah thanks, there's a couple things in need of fixing there so I'll take note of that.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Unsure if that's an exciting or harrowing realization for you, hope it's the former.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Can it be both, though? ;p I had to turn 30 before the Nintendo E3 conference happens.
    Heya Psynergy, I nearly got MMBN4 Blue Moon beaten. I got Duo down to about 1/4 of his remaining HP.
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    He's a tough one especially as a boss immune to hockey cheesing. It only gets worse on subsequent playthroughs.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    And I beat him. I like to use Invisibility + Gun De Sol, which I think I learned from a YT video. I got a really clean shot at him. Holy crap.
    I really don't know who would be my most wanted Smash newcomer, since Greninja was basically my dream come true.

I thought about Chrono, since there was a frog in the game, the soundtrack is great, and it would push me to play the game.

*shrugs*
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    At this point I don't really have any strong preferences for new Smash characters, as long as we see any new ones at all I'm probably satisfied.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The Inklings came into the picture, so I'm satisfied with first party representation for right now.
    [I believe you asked me to message you when I've made new Games/Face-Offs. I just made a cluster of them over the last couple of days. I'm actually in no rush, just letting you know that they're there ]
    I just don't want endless speculation over a game that hasn't been shown in any great detail.

We have that "new battle system" rumor that is really annoying.
    Yeah, it will get annoying quite a bit of the time.

At least it's coming out this year (and we have all those legendary event Pokemon to look forward to).

Pokemon for the Switch on the other hand. 0_0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…