• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you got to the tournament arc yet?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see. :) TBH SM mostly got on my nerves during the fillers which were full of cringeworthy slapstick and buttmonkey stuff...it easily has the worst fillers ever. The plot heavy episodes I really won't say are that bad. The Akala and Ula' Ula' arcs were decently good in my view, the Necrozma arc was nice as well.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    The Aether arc was a bit too rushed and thus punched below its wait in my view, and the Ultra Guardian episodes were mostly horrible in my view, the way they found comedic ways to deal with and capture the UBs.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Apart from the Blacephalon/Xurkitree episode, basically every Ultra Guardian UB capturing episode were like horrendous.
    I admire the thread inspiration, but sadly, I do not know much at all about the Digimon series to know what I'm voting for.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, fine. :) Well you can just start watching the series Digimon Adventure and its sequel Digimom Adventure 02 in order to gain a better knowledge about the characters if you want to of course. It's a nice anime.

And thanks for admiring my thread inspiration from yours'. :)
    How far are you in MHA?
    I should probably let you know my name is actually is not Victoria. Everyone always thinks that but it really is not.
    So is Alain still a “Gary Stu” for you xD?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    First off I completely disagree with Alain vs Trevor getting more time (matter of fact I’d rather they completely cut out the Base Zard vs Base Zard part) since that match along with Ash vs Titus are meant to be squash matches. 2ndly if we add in an extra episode then we’ll have to accept 1 KL episode with poor visual quality which I wouldn’t have an issue with, but I can imagine the people working on the show would.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I guess they could’ve used the Base Zard vs Base Zard time to give Altaria an ME transformation and then had the exact same move sequence play out then just quickly cut to the end with Titus’s last Pokémon falling and the scoreboard confirming that A-G swept.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    It’s a much more interesting question to wonder how the anime staff could’ve made the league better with the constraints they had to work with than to just let your imagination run wild with the implicit assumption of having infinite resources.
    I’m excited for the new episode of Pokemon, I have my alarm set and everything. Three weeks is a long time.
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, so its more like a personal preference of course. :) Stand Up IMO has immensely meaningful and deep lyrics with some astounding melody, also Erin Bowman is one of my favourite Western playback singers. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    TBH I'm fairly neutral on Mezase Pokemon Master, I pretty much neither like nor hate it. :)
    Victorian Rush
    Victorian Rush
    I’m talking about the version done by Whiteberry. I can’t stand it, it is absolutely dreadful to listen to.
    Have you really started watching MHA?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah I remembered it. :) Yeah, this show really does seem to be the kind of anime I use to like, involving some competitive pro sport as well. ;)
    Genaller
    Genaller
    The first half of the 2nd season and the 2nd half of the 3rd season really get into the “competitive pro sport” aspect of the story. I think you’ll really enjoy this show :).
    Power Up
    Power Up
    You're lucky, you have 3 whole seasons to watch until you join Genaller and I while we wallow in the pit of despair, waiting for s4 to come out
    Since Pikachu is your favorite Pokémon, what would you say is Ash’s best “bond strength” feat with Pikachu?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    So I rewatched it and Pikachu never actually break out of Malamar’s control. It was valiantly able to start resisting it thanks to bond strength (though it does attack Ash 6 times before that), but it’s only after the accident that causes all of the Pokémon to get freed that we actually see Pikachu.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Not saying that Pikachu couldn’t have broken free via bond strength but he most certainly wouldn’t have been easy (more like high diff like how he broke free during the N arc).
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Hmm, I guess I'll have to rewatch that XY episode sometime soon to be more sure. :)

BTW do you have any idea about at what time SM91 will air tomorrow according to Japan standard time?
    Have you seriously never watched Ash vs Paul SL in Japanease?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I have a long time ago but it isn't quite fresh in my memory cuz whenever I watch it now-a-days I watch the dub.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    So you also prefer to rewatch stuff like Ash-Greninja vs Mega Gardevoir and the Kalos League matches in English?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well in that case we have had so many arguments regarding that battle so in that case I had to watch both the sub and dub thoroughly many times to gain a deeper/better knowledge about the battle. :)
    Team Flare arc in XY(Z) was by far the most intense, exciting and the best villainous arc in the Pokemon anime!
    I have so many problems with Sora ending up with Matt instead of Tai but if I went into it, we’d be here for hours. That was ridiculous, they had basically very little hints. Why, just why
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, I guess that was more like the case like you said...the writers just wanted to wrap things up in a hurry and in the process left some plot holes which are pretty impossible to cover up now. Regardless of what Tri has done and what its sequel would, the epilogue of 02 showed the final predicament of the Digidestined and that can't be changed
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    It was in that Christmas episode when everybody was coming to Matt's concert. Sora came to Matt's concert with some baked cookies wrapped up in a present paper which she made specially for Matt. She wanted to go inside and meet Matt, but didn't quite have the courage.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Man that was such a beastly Asia Cup Final!!! My heart was pounding all the way till the last ball :-D!!
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    His wicketkeeping is still really good, but as a batsman he really has to pick himself up, cuz he basically has been dead weight in the batting line-up in the last 2 series chewing up tons of dots, struggling to rotate the strike and failing to give a finishing flourish even after getting his eye in.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    This has really hurt the team's cause. Even remembering his 2 ODI innings in the England series, he made 37 of 59 balls and 42 of 66 balls there. You really can't bat with that kind of a strike rate in ODI cricket now-a-days in the middle order.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Unless he manages to get his form and momentum back in his batting as to its usual self, I honestly feel that Rishabh Pant might be a better option now. Pant's last Test swashbuckling hundred in England showed that he can really be an asset in ODI cricket, especially as a finisher.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…