• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Zhydra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know you were joking with that post, but the old meme of Misty fans hating May/Dawn, etc. hasn't been valid in over a decade. It was mostly a vocal minority of obsessive shippers or 12-13 year olds in the early 2000's. All those same Misty fans really like May (they're all on tumblr and twitter now), and consider her one of their favorite characters, and some like Dawn too.
    I don’t like the Gothita line much, and I think the Patrat and Pidove lines are underwhelming, but Pidove is still really cute.
    Reactions: Zhydra
    Zhydra
    Zhydra
    I forgot Gohtita even exist. (Solosis is another but that was because my list of gen 5 pokemon I like was that big!)
    Minedreigon
    Minedreigon
    I absolutely adore Solosis. I guess I like the concept of a Mitosis Pokémon.
    Reactions: Zhydra
    Zhydra
    Zhydra
    Reuniclus is also one of the best trick room pokemon period, with magic guard particular, there is no way to whittle him down besides a straight up fight.
    D
    Which kind of horror do you like?
    D
    Deleted member 384931
    Btw you are a great girl. Never forget that! ;)
    Zhydra
    Zhydra
    I'm not saying you should get into horror, find something that suits your taste.

I'm a guy btw.
    D
    Deleted member 384931
    Oh haha sorry about that
    D
    Hey how are you?
    Zhydra
    Zhydra
    Good, was this about that comment I made? Because I get a kick of scaring people when I can. (My taste in horror is strange.)
    D
    Deleted member 384931
    Nah, nobody should judge you because you like something. So I wont.
    Heya, it's really cool to see you're posting so many fics to the forum, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that if you post your chapters that fast, people might have a hard time catching up on them all in a decent amount of time. ^^; It's not a requirement or anything, but slowing up does give reviewers a chance to, well... review! :)
    Zhydra
    Zhydra
    Sorry about that. These chapters already exist elsewhere and I want to get these things all posted. If only to have more readers and reviewers to tear it a new one!

All of them are Post Sun and Moon Fanfic's that take place in the same fanfic verse.... an attempt to make it close to the known canon as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…