• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Genaller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So has your interest in SM been renewed after seeing SM100's info? ;)
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Did it indicate any sign of damage such as wincing, flinching, screaming, or having visible bruise marks? If not then sorry, but you can’t definitively claim that Mimikyu took damage.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Also note that how “iffy” it is doesn’t matter as long as:

A) it has a non-trivial possibility of being true

and

B) it is currently the best explanation available

Remember that since the anime initially established Disguise as an ability, any feasible explanation that keeps this intact is given precedence over the claim that the series was inconsistent in handling this ability.
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    how is it that when pikachu hit mimikyu multiple times it didn't have any visible effect whatsoever in their first fight, when it hit it?
    I got 21 something alerts from you and 345. Can you guys get a room? Geez...
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    never mind we can't do that anymore, Dragalge caused a power outage, nice going @Dragalge
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Don’t underestimate us humans. We’re capable of great change when our backs are against the wall! Due to our need to communicate with people so far away from us (that was embedded within us by electrical devices), without electricity we will evolve into TELEPATHIC BEINGS in order to fulfill that communication need!
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    i want to telepathically communicate with geese instead though. can i do that?
    Oops my bad. I already went to E3 and took it out of the spoiler too ^^
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I figured. That’s why I decided to get experimental with the last challenge and see if such a format would work in an online setting :). Thank you for being my (or should I say your Mr. Next Host) guinea pig ;-).
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    It would be scarier with more members, but yeah I should have tried to win in that case lol. I think Sam will take it and cut Porkins
    Genaller
    Genaller
    True though maybe a short cooldown time would help (who knew face-off rules would be useful in BB :p). Yeah after that I’ll give the other HGs 1 week to cast their votes. Both you and Sam can campaign during that time period and votes can be edited up until the deadline.
    LMAO, just when you thought that the names of the new moves in LGPE were cringy enough, this one takes the cake...... *drumroll*..........

Its called Baddy Bad.
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    And then XY, ORAS Hoenn, and Alola in another. And now LGPE just seems to be its own spin and sperate universe from Yellow's Kanto (in a timeline that hopefully is never remembered).
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    I hope something destroys the LGPE verse
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Theoretically speaking RBY + GSC should be in their own separate verse with the evidence being that it’s impossible to transfer those Pokémon to post gen 3 games. Yeah you can transport them to gen 7 games with the new virtual versions but there it’s clear that like with BWB2W2 the Pokémon are going to a parallel universe.
    by the way your nomination in the cartoon face-off is up though it seems to be winning decisively without your vote anyway
    Any specific reason why you liked my post where I posted the standings table in the Digidestined Face-Off Thread? ;)
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah 345 while I respect that what you’re doing is on a pro lvl (and I’m familiar with how anxious 1 can get before giving a singing performance), at least you have a concrete idea on precisely what you’ll be “tested” on.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    well at least I don't think the HOH's vote has ever made an impact on the outcome of any evictions in the thread so far. they've all been pretty one sided votes if i recall correctly?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yup the ones I oversaw had all been very decisive one way or another. That just leaves the first eviction which you needed to vote in since it was a tie.
    I know you're studying for midterms. But I just want to rant on how stupid Yuuki is. Like I give Yuno a lot of flak for being crazy. But at least she isn't at least downright dumb. Yuuki's already been betrayed like 300 times and the total idiot can't think at all. I'm on the dog episode rn where he gets duped by Hinata and it is making me so frustrated.
    Dragalge's incorrect tally messed up the latest tally counts in the Yugioh face-off so you should delete your later posts to avoid confusion. ;)
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah I had the tally correct. Dragalge went 1 iteration too far. The current tally is correct.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    I don’t like using argument from authority, but I am a flipping mathematician. I’m not going to get this stuff wrong when I actually put my mind to it.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, I guess so. :)
    I must have a really low bar for shows because currently I think Future Diary is good
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Well... if nothing else it’s entertaining. I have it at a 6/10 mainly because Yandere!
    Power Up
    Power Up
    The yandere is super creepy. But I can't help but feel for the poor wimpy kid. He's going to die so badly :(
    I’m going to make a post about why the anime should orient itself to the older audience and become more mainstream soon :D
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Go ahead! This is a place where you can express whatever thoughts you have regarding the Pokémon anime product ^^.
    Reactions: Genaller
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    i guess i overestimated PAD, didn't think they would read that OP and go "Yeah, this makes sense"
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Well I guess many here at the time legitimately felt like BW was handling those things better, but XY was getting “overrated” by the broader fandom, so they saw the thread as some kind of safe haven xD.
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    I should have waited a year but by then I had stopped trolling
    Did you watch Goblin Slayer and or SAO? Both of them are fleshing characters and the world out rn. Really like how both series might go
    Power Up
    Power Up
    That was a bad one. Another thing I saw that was particularly annoying was when Asuna was running away from the LC guy and hid behind Kirito and let him fight.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    That was wierd. I mean she was 2nd in command of the guild he was pretending to be in so couldn’t she just fire him or ask for a replacement. Also let’s not forget how they butchered her in ALO though thankfully everyone agrees that the 2nd half of S1 is trash. At least she got some good character development in the 2nd half of S2.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    It was definitely weird. And ye they destroyed her in ALO, but while I didn’t care for the Rosario arc, it did give Asuna needed development
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…