• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ash&charizardfan

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy New Year! I love reading your discussion points on the Pokemon anime and you've become one of my favorite posters. Stay cool in 2019 :D
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Yeah you too, have a safe and great year ahead
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Is it already 2019 in your country, its early morning in my plce and it is chilling and for some reason i just dont want to get out of bed.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Well it's going to be in 20 minutes lol
    Chill man. It's good. No need to insult people. That poster is doing the same thing, but no need to provoke. I don't want you getting banned.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I know man its rough, but we gotta keep cool. Be patient when arguing. It's fine, just reiterate your arguments and attack the claims, not the poster
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    That is what i was doing, i was proving his arguements wrong until he just start bashing me.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Just report it and move on.
    I wondered, what's your 3 favorite Pokegirls of the anime so far?
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Oh no i haven't played video games regularly in about 10-12 years, the last game i played was left dead 2 and that to sometimes. I couldn't get the time off with my college and now work.
    AznKei
    AznKei
    I see. I used to play L4D2 too on pc with mods, like replacing the survivors with anime characters, the infected with goombas & troopas, tank with bowser, hunter with bowser jr, smoker with yoshi, charger with donkey kong, jockey with boo, witch with Miku Hatsune...
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    I played that with soldiers and infected zombies only.
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Sorry for the late reply but i think edward elric and probably L will give him some good competition. Who knows maybe levi from AOT as well.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Actually it was a series face off. The match at the time was Code Geass vs Cowboy Bebop both of which are great shows (you actually did put 1 vote in for CG). I’ll do a character face-off after the series face-off is done (you should check out the final round ;-)).
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    cowboy bebob was iconic in its time and considerd one of the top animes of 90's and spike spencer was one of the top MC of that decade.s it will be a close matchup. Though i will vote for lelouch and code geas. Just dont have code geass vs full meatal alchemist brotherhood, that will be impossible to judge.
    Regarding a few of May's contests had poor wins, but I think the majority of them in Hoenn/Kanto were good since she battled more like a battler than coordinator. Beautifly Vs Medicham was great,as is most of Combusken's battles, etc. I think she only 3 poor victories overall, Skitty/dusclops, Squirtle/Ariados, and the one against Brock's Marshtompt
    K
    Kintaro
    That was shown after she was practicing Beautifly's silver wind, after she got more into battling. May doesn't win her first ribbon till 50+ episodes into Hoenn, it was long after she had been practicing with Beautifly. Drew utilized Roselia poorly, that's why he lost. Beautifly immobilized Medichams two arms with silver wind tornadoes, it's one of my fav AG era contest battles for that reason.
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    May hardly ever trained for her contests, maybe once or twice but not that much, compare that with dawn or even ash after OS who trained regularly to hone there skills, and may's first contest was in episode 37 and she won her first ribbon around episode 55, that's hardly long time that to against far superior trainer, may's contest arc was pretty average compared to dawn.
    K
    Kintaro
    Sure, I agree with you on that, but keep in mind the older seasons had training off-screen a lot of the time. I was specifically talking about the battle itself anyway, not what happened outside of that. Most of the other coordiantors May battled after Grace besides Drew/Harley were all rookies or on her level too.
    Hi, um sorry to bother you here, but just asking you that among the episodes 'Battling A Thaw In Relations' and 'The Island Of Giant Pokemon', which one do you prefer?
    BTW you used the wrong form in that 'Couple Claim' thread, you've got to make the claim using the correct form, otherwise your claim will be denied. :)
    Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I strongly disagree with the claim that all of Ash’s XY rivals were poorly developed. In particular I think the anime did a great job of developing Ash and Alain as foils to each other. Epicocity actually made a really great blog post explaining how XYZ 32 (an episode many don’t like) illustrates Ash and Alain’s contrasting characters really well.
    ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Endurance against electivire wouldn't work since electivire was far superior to empoleon in addition to having type advantage.Barry didn't have any choice he was going to lose to him anyways, i think empoleon could have taken out both magmortar and ursaring since both of them were badly damaged.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Tierno on the other hand used a legit rain team. The rain augmented Ludicolo’s speed and water attacks not to mention that Tierno seemingly trained Ludicolo to be able to effectively absorb particles of light even in rainy weather. Setting up RD for a 100% accuracy Thunder was a great play that pressured Sawyer into using ME when Sawyer would’ve much rather left that as a surprise for Ash.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Sure Electivire was going to win regardless, but had Barry prioritized counter-attacking over fruitless dodging, I don’t think it would’ve been as bad of a stomp as it ended up being.
    Hey A&Cfan. There's this interesting "Pokémon draft" on the vs thread and I'm curious to know what your team would be under those conditions.
    Yup nearly the same as mine. Only difference for me would be KL >= HL. While I agree with what you've said about both leagues, I also have several issues with the Ash vs Morrison battle which was a glorified 6 vs 4 and undermined every Pokémon on Ash's team barring Glalie and also nerfed Ash's intelligence (let Pikachu stay in against a ground type when that's exactly what cost him against Katie). Honestly if it wasn't for that battle then I would also have HL >= KL but yeah I completely agree on the other placements.
    Hey A&Cfan. Just curious but what would your league rankings be (since our TOP 2 would be the same :))? I guess the real question here is how would you compare the Kalos and Hoenn Leagues (battle for 3rd place) as well as the Kanto and Unova leagues (battle for not being last lol)?
    Nope MC-X also hit MDoom with a point blank Flamethrower and we didn't see the full battle hence he could have landed hits off screen. Dude at the end of the day this is a kid's show; if Malva was really holding back they would have said so at some point in the series. The interpretation of a 10 year old would be: Alain previously couldn't beat an E4 and now he could therefore he's stronger. Malva even orders MDoom do go for the finishing blow with Crunch and makes an explicit comment about the power of Blast Burn. MC-X was healed between battles yes but that doesn't take away the fatigue (also known as stamina drain) he accumulated prior to his battle with MDoom hence what MC-X did was still pretty incredible. Alain's desire to get stronger after that rose exponentially still because of what happened with Chespie so MC-X was stronger still by the Kalos League (for support of MC-X's insane rate of progression, consider his battle with Remo's Mega Garchomp where in Act 1 it put up a respectable fight against MC- X since MC-X was panting and bruised yet in the KL MC-X pretty much stomps eventhough Remo admits that he underwent "rigorous" training since the first loss). Say what you will about A-G but MC-X is hands down the strongest trainer Pokémon ever depicted in the anime barring Champion Mega Aces.
    How is MC-X just above regular E4 Aces when it outright beat Malva's Mega Houndoom in ME Act 4 while dealing with stamina drain from its 9 other battles? How do you think F-Infernape would fair against Mega Houndoom where it has the overall net move advantage (SE Mach Punch and Close Combat)?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…