• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Takatheeducatedkid

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I'll check them out here soon, then leave a review. If you end up posting the next chapter before I do, I'll include that as well.

I went for it for the animation route, which didn't happen until the last year. But for what it was, it was fun, even if it ruined movies for me, LOL. (Animated movies are still magical to me, though.) Yeah, Pixar films for the most part are good. I was really happy Inside Out turned out to be glorious, although I'm still worried about The Good Dinosaur because of its production problems.

I probably will, lol XD.
    Heh, I know that feeling. I'm a procrastinator as well (not a good trait to admit to, but it's something I know I need to work at), and I've had stories where I just up-and-left them, both here on Serebii and on Fanfiction.net. I never forgot about them, though, so I do tell myself that I'll finish them one day, but when, I don't know XD. They're in dire need of rewrites, though, so there's that, lol.

Yeah, that sounds about right. And alright, once it goes up, I'll send them your way.

If you just go to college to get the general classes out of the way, that's fine. Most people start off getting their gen eds out of the way. I went to college for a degree in Film and Video Productions, although halfway through, I realized I probably should've gone down the Graphic Design route since I prefer drawing (although it was fun learning about film-making, but my parents now make fun of me for being "too critical" of movies whenever I say the plot/characters/the screenwriting in general sucks). Maybe if I was a little richer and the school wasn't on the verge of closing down, I'd probably have switched degrees, but I chose to keep on going. Monsters University, as much as people tend to harp on it, had a message I was glad I got to learn since it was during a time I needed something like that most. Pixar's oddly convenient that way, lol.

Yeah, you start noticing things when you get older and it becomes more convenient. It's terrible xD. But yeah, I think it will be. We got a little bit of catching up to do even though we've sent each other mail back-and-forth all that time, though I'm thinking on whether I should give them their space for once or just jump on them about "sibling quality time" or stuff like that XD.
    I remember you! I wondered what happened to you, you just kinda faded away. But I'm glad to hear that throughout all that time, you were still writing, so that's good! I'm honored you still remembered all of that advice I gave, I can't really find the words to really express my gratitude.

And sure, I'd like to read it once it's done. I haven't reviewed a story in the fan fiction section in quite a few years now, I think you were the last new writer I found before I went elsewhere, but I will happily review it when it's up. I don't know how active the subforum is; the shipping fics section has quieted down, but I only know that because that's where I hang out more, lol but that's slowed as well, I only go back to update chapters. But if you want more reviews, I can let a few people I know about your story.

Since you asked, I'm doing okay--I've graduated college since you last saw me, but damn this economy, you know? Been trying to work things out in life especially in balancing out my free time with what I'd like/should do, although that's kinda slowed down in the past couple of months since I've been looking forward to my brothers coming home next month after being gone for two years.
    I wish I could learn how to make those things...I don't have a tablet, but my teacher had one...and I want one of those paper things. Convenience FTW!
    Hm...well I saw you in the signature check thread. At first, i saw it, then was like: Oh, a tech Eevee. Then the second time, I took a close look at it and I was like HOLY THAT EEVEE LOOKS AWESOME!
    You should feel popular. I compliment you on making it. I can never figure out how to do these things. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…