• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Nice to know that. :) Just a reminder that if you write on your profile, whatever you wrote becomes your status message that appears on your profile page...so you might prefer to just used the comment option. ;)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Curiously what's your take on Ash and Ash-Greninja against Diantha and her Mega Gardevoir, more presisely what do you think about that fight?
Evanibble
Evanibble
Still accurate tho

I don't remember that fight much, honestly
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Really? :eek: That fight contained possibly the best Ash-Greninja moments in the anime, you might want to rewatch it if you're an Ash-Greninja fan. ;)
Evanibble
Evanibble
Oh...yeah I remember that. Good fight.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
How astonishing did you find that a Champion's Mega Evolved ace Pokemon was made to eat the humble pie? ;)
Evanibble
Evanibble
It was fine
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Did you find it hard to believe after that fight that even after that Ash-Greninja couldn't take down Alain's Mega Charizard X in the KL finals? :(
Evanibble
Evanibble
Nope, not hard to believe at all. Ash never wins leagues.
Evanibble
Evanibble
What's this about?
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Oh well, of course the writers would find every way possible for Ash to lose the League.

Oh well, I started this conversation cuz I wanted to get you vote for the Ash vs Diantha episode in Pokemon anime (episode) Face-Off thread in order to make it win. But oh well, that episode won and made it to the next round. :)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
But well even after the episode won, I still am continuing this because it's always nice to converse with a fellow fan of the XY series. :) Maybe you can still vote for the episode when the time comes in the next round. ;)
Evanibble
Evanibble
Gotcha. Kinda avoided that particular game because it's been a while since I watched the anime outside of SM.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I see. :) Well if you do still remember the anime well outside of SM then IMO you'd be fine playing that game. ;) I see you posting in the Anime Spoilers section often so I guess you remember the rest of the anime well cuz a good knowledge of the overall anime is required to post there. :p
Evanibble
Evanibble
I pay close attention to the SM anime and remember enough of others like DP and XY to carry a conversation. I just saw that episode game and thought "meh, i'm not sure if that's for me" but i'll give it another go.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Hi, just telling you that sorry for confusing you with my typo in the Other Anime Face Off Thread. I actually mistyped Fate/Zero as Steins;Gate which probably confused you as well as you also wrote Steins;Gate after that. It was Fate/Zero, actually not Steins;Gate, sorry. :(
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
You might want to edit your post ASAP to avoid some real confusion.
Evanibble
Evanibble
And you'll need to add one to "Steins;Gate" because I actually gave it a point in my original post. You put it at 16, I made it 17, and then you added 6 more points to it.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yep, thanks for figuring it out. :)