• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Apparently i made some misty fans mad with some hard facts.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see ^^
I think I make most of the XY fanbase mad xD
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
I love XY series as well, but it had its own faults, still i would rate him over OS anyday.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
One of the things I greatly disliked was the Korrina arc, especially since it overshadowed the main characters that needed the focus...Serena suffered the most from that.
I also dislike the Johto fillers since most of them are the mother of the standard COTD/POTD Team Rocket types of fillers.
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Totally agreed korrina arc should have been done after serena was well settled which they took some time, but still to me serena was the best character in XY series, her episodes were just epic. I would definitely put her next to dawn and maybe may in terms of growth.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I wish they actually had her try stuff since to me it felt like they didn't really want to be bothered with developing her until they had to.
After seeing SM fillers like the Baseball one, I can't make it through most of the fillers from the previous series. They're just so unbearable to watch lol
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Yeah if i was a writer i would have given a summer camp like arc for her around episode 18-20, and she should have gotten a capture in around episode 25 and her performance debut should be around episode 30 instead of episode 60. but still she was still fine and did got good development.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I would have given her a 4th Pokemon as well and I wouldn't promote amourshipping as much. It felt like they were shoving it down our throats especially early on lol
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
I would as well give her 4th member, regardless shipping i love that shipping one of the 3-4 ships that i love in this anime, i think it was the bait like that dance episode that was poor otherwise it was helped serena with many things like her goal, her determination, i think they had some good moments especially in XYZ.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
For me it was the baiting as well as the fanbase that made me despise the ship. Most of the fans probably forgot or ignore the Skiddo race between Serena and her mom for something like the date, dance, schoolteacher episode etc.
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Well the fanbase for any big ship in any major series is always toxic, though some rival ship fans are also equally responsible for saying she is just a crush girl and nothing else berating her development. Basically its same with hinata from naruto series.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Pretty much.
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Pretty much the reason i always rile up misty fans to enjoy there reactions. Though it still is no doubt that i totally despise her character.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lol that reminds me of CyberCubed XD
I do like Kanto and SM Misty, but she's not my favorite
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
I have heard tthat name as well ,who was he.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Well i do dislike her but i dont troll the forums most of my posts about her are total facts.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
He also likes Serena...for shipping purposes only lol.
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
I see even most of his facts aren't wrong about some people, him and i would be perfect.
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Well if he likes her for that then that is unfortunate then we had some differences at least i like her for her whole character and not just shipping.