1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by AznKei

1. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Dawn, serena and lillie are my top 3, though i like iris and may also
    Nov 10, 2018
  2. AznKei
    AznKei
    I see. I haven't watched much of the anime before XY but I do like Serena & Lillie as well. And if you want 3 Pokegirls as main characters of an adventure, which ones would you choose? I'll go with Dawn, Serena & May because of their goal similarities and their established rivals.
    Nov 10, 2018
  3. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Same three for me as well, i think all can learn from each other.
    Nov 10, 2018
  4. AznKei
    AznKei
    Do you play games? If so, are you familiar with 2D shoot-em up/bullet hell games?
    Nov 10, 2018
  5. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Oh no i haven't played video games regularly in about 10-12 years, the last game i played was left dead 2 and that to sometimes. I couldn't get the time off with my college and now work.
    Nov 10, 2018
  6. AznKei
    AznKei
    I see. I used to play L4D2 too on pc with mods, like replacing the survivors with anime characters, the infected with goombas & troopas, tank with bowser, hunter with bowser jr, smoker with yoshi, charger with donkey kong, jockey with boo, witch with Miku Hatsune...
    Nov 10, 2018
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  7. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    I played that with soldiers and infected zombies only.
    Nov 10, 2018