1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Genaller

1. CMButch
    CMButch
    Yo, what's up man, how's going?
    Nov 14, 2018
    Genaller likes this.
  2. Genaller
    Genaller
    I’ve been good irl though there was quite a bit of drama on here recently.

So is there a new Ben 10 series coming out or is it re-runs of some of the older ones that you want on AS?
    Nov 14, 2018
    CMButch likes this.
  3. CMButch
    CMButch
    I'd like to see new Ben 10 following Omniverse in Gen Rex art-style.Art-style in a reboot is awful even worse than Ash's SM art-style which in comparison with that, is basically nothing.I am just tired of CN using same art-style since SU or AT.Sure, it's way easier to do and generates way much money because of kids.
    Nov 14, 2018
    Genaller likes this.
  4. CMButch
    CMButch
    But that's not a point. Point is love and effort put in it to generate that much money which was done in previous Ben 10 series and CN shows.That'd be same if Gen 8 Pokemon anime is CGI, similar to TMNT 2012. No one would watch it from Serebii. net, I assume.Sure CGI is easier than hand-drawing but takes away charm, effort and heart put into that hand-drawn cartoons/anime.
    Nov 14, 2018
    Genaller likes this.