• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Basically Ezra Miller Is GREAT When He's NOT HIS ZAINY REAL LIFE SELF! AKA His Flash! He Was Good. Callum Turner As Theseus Scamander Is Alright, I Feel Like He DIDN'T GET A Time To Shine. And Nagini... She Is SADLY ONE OF THE USELESS CHARACTERS!!!!!!!! :( She Is A DISAPPOINTMENT! She Is ONLY There For 2 Reasons. 1. FANSERVICE! 2. ONLY There To Appeal To The Asian (China) Box Office!!
    Yes, I have no idea how though. I have never watched a single episode of GoT yet I seem to know a lot of faces and names. Must have something to do with my weird ability to store and remember a lot of info I randomly pick up
    And Someone Else... And I Thought NOTHING Of The Character, And Just Thought Would Be A THROWAWAY Character But... Zoe Kravitz As Leta Lestrange Was SUCH A HUGE SURPRISE!!!!!!!! O________O Like... WOW This Was UNEXPECTED! O__O And I'cve Usually Found Zoe Kratiz Just... MEH OK In Pretty Much EVERY OTHER Movie She's Been In. But Here... MIGHT The Best Work I've Seen Her Do!! O__O
    Positives: I'll Go Over More, But The Biggest POSITIVES I WANT To Give Out... ARE The Scene Stealers!! :) Jude Law... AND Johnny *UCKING DEPP!! :) They're AWESOME When They're On Screen!! :) And GREAT To Have The Young Actor Who Played Grindelwald In Deathly Hallows Part 1 Reprise As Young Grindelwald!! :)
    Like... Some Of It KINDA MAKES SENSE! But Some Of It Is JK MESSING WITH HER OWN CONTINUITY!! It's Gonna GET A MIXED Reaction By Wizarding World Fans. And The Other Flaw. Characters. There Some Characters That Were Just... POINTLESS!!!!!! There's Like 4-5 USELESS Characters. And Then... There's Queenie... X______________X SOOOOOOOOO *UCKING ANNOYING!!!!!!!! X__X
    Ok... Crimes Of Grindelwald, A- It's Pretty Good. I'd Say I Liked 70-75% Of The Film. FLAWS: There Is... A LONG Plot EXPOSITION Scene Towards The End Of The Middle Half Of The Film That Goes ON AND ON FOR WAY TOO LONG And It's SOOOOOOOO CONFUSING AS *UCK!! And... The Final Act Is... SOMEWHAT Of A Mess, Some Stuff Works, But Some Of It DOESN'T LAND!
    ROFL!! :) Understandable, I Like Charizard But NOT One Of My ABSOLUTE FAVORITES EVER!! Best Fire Starter Goes To Neo Himself, Blaziken XD! :) And I Like Jigglypuff Personally But Understandable. I Guess A Plus Is That NOT EVERYTHING Is Gen 1, They Have SOME DIVERSITY For SOME Of The Other Regions. :)

Thanos Snapped! EVERYONE!! :) XD
    As it stands now I have no interest in seeing it. But the next few trailers could change that, as could the reviews.
    :) Yep! I'm Thinking Of MAYBE SNEAKING In A Wand In My Pocket LOL!! :)

Since Basically Charizard BASICALLY IS The John Cena Of Pokemon With Popularity Wise LOL!! Basically Looks Like The *UCKING Monsters From The First Live Action Scooby Doo Film! OMG... U Should See The Reactions On Jigglypuff ROFL!!

Yeppo!! :)
    Yep!! :) Will Reveal Some Pictures, UNLESS They TAKE Phones Away At The Screening! If Not... EXPECT A Picture Or 2 In Front Of A Poster. :)

Understandable. Charizard/John Cena (I Call Charizard That Now LOL!!) Is The WORST One, Followed By Jigglypuff. Understandable, I Can Just Hear Deadpool But lOVE LOVE Ryan Reynolds!! :) Other Choices For The Role Were Markie Mark, The Rock, AND Wolverine LOL!! :)
    That's a nice thought. l don't really believe in an afterlife myself but I do hope he's in a better place than he was on Earth. The last year was rough for him, he was apparently treated terribly by his own family and caretakers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…