• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Noa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We should battle sometime! Although I have to do so on my phone because my PC can't keep on PS long without overheating. We just need a time when we're both on. ._.
    Hackmons is great too, and 1v1 CC.. :p
    What's your favorite tier outside gimmicky ones? I tend to like lower tiers like RU, NU, PU etc.
    Relaxing, but boring at times. I'm trying to get out more lol.
    Are you a spy? ._.
    Yeah, I would like little cup ^_^ I might want to make a team for that sometime :)

I invited you to her newest forum :) You'd like that forum; i made a ton of threads about girly things in the general board XD
    Sounds like a very bright future ahead of you and I certainly only wish thee best for you. :)
    Do you battle competitively, casually, or both? :eek:
    I've been wanting to get back into the spirit of competitive battling as of late. But casual matches can be just as fun, such as Challenge Cup!
    There's not a lot to my life. I browse these interwebs, play games, self-study on science, philosophy, politics etc. watch Netflix & YouTube, and go for my occasional walks to ease and relax my body and mind. It's not often I get out otherwise unless it involves adulting. :p
    That's true, although I'm not sure how demand those careers are in. You're definitely right, they're not useless. I must've been half asleep typing that last message lol.
    Yes, prepare for the linguistic onslaught of a lifetime. :p
    What other things do you enjoy doing as hobbies and interests?
    Yeah, showdown's a fun site :D I bet you use a lot of cute pokemon when you go on there x3 I wanna learn to team build again, lol. My old fairy team was amazing.

Yay, rainbow starlight makes a lot of cute skins, btw :) I should have her make you a little twin stars skin sometime^^ A lana skin would be nice, too, but she hasn't watched sun and moon XD

Yay for cuteness!!! :D

Yay! I love your posts! :3 thank you^^
    I invited a showdown friend to this place. Maybe my forum woulda been a better idea xD

I should learn to be less sensitive. Its hard, though. When people make me think i shouldn't like who i am :(

I'm glad i have friends here who don't do that and also like cute things a lot like i do.

And it helps that i don't see pokemon as negative too much too. Being down talked hurt's a lot less on a forum about something i understand more. I didn't understand kingdom hearts like at all i think.
    Nothing much *shrug* I want to leave serebii's for awhile and just go on my forum 'cuz members here have been unfair ta me lately :( a little like how kh13 used to get...
    I tried learning Japanese in HS once, and that in itself was one challenge I failed to complete. :(
    Asian languages can be a royal pain, but I do wish you best of luck when learning Chinese. It's supposedly one of the toughest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…