• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hydrohs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heya Hydrohs.

Didn't have much to say, but I wanted to see how you were doing.
    Hydrohs
    Hydrohs
    I'm doing pretty good. How about yourself?
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Forgot to reply, but I'm doing fine, all things considering.
    Did you ever buy the Expansion Pass for Pokemon Sword or Shield?

I'm really looking forward to Crowned Tundra. If there are two things I like, it's regional forms and Regis.
    Hydrohs
    Hydrohs
    Not yet, I'll probably get it before the year ends, I just haven't really had the time or desire to play it, but I've had a long enough break that it'll be soon.
    Hello. I just started writing a fan fiction and wanted to include illustrations. Should a make a seperate thread in the Fan Art section, or can I include the illustrations right in the story? Thank you for the help.

P.S. Sorry if you are the wrong person to ask about this. I am really new and am not sure which mods are in charge of what yet.
    Hi, I have a question. I created a thread in the General Pokémon Discussion section, called "What do you like and dislike about LGPE?"

I decided to delete the thread shortly after creating it, but I have a question. Can the deleted thread still be "brought back", or is it "permanently" deleted? In other words, does the deleted thread still "exist" somewhere?
    Boss1991
    Boss1991
    But is there a way to completely delete them?
    Hydrohs
    Hydrohs
    Why does it matter?
    Boss1991
    Boss1991
    The reason is because I have a strong form of OCD, and it won't let me calm down until I know it's "completely" deleted. So would you guys tell me if it is possible, please? I hope you don't mind?
    If you have any incentive to do so, there's an outdated rule in the OVGD. Basically, it says "no Nintendo discussion" even though the threads have since merged.

Thought I would give you the heads up.
    Do you have a favorite starter so far? Of course, you can change your mind with upcoming evolutions, stats, movepools, etc.
    Hydrohs
    Hydrohs
    As with everyone, I do like Sobble, Scorbunny is pretty cool too, Grookey is the weakest of the three for me. If I had to pick right now I think I'd say Scorbunny but I'm definitely waiting for final evolutions to make a real call.
    Sorry about the multiple posts, thank you for fixing it.
    Probably going to abandon this area of research given the lack of interest, though.
    Requesting thread/topic-lock on the subject of leaks and speculation in the Smash Bros thread until the next piece of Smash info is revealed by Nintendo due to pointless fake "leaks" being the only talking point RN, and the general lack of meaningful things to talk about in it regarding Smash Bros atm. Don't want to raise false hope or get the boss into legal trouble, after all.
    So i'm confused here. I got a warning for bumping posts, that's apparently bringing up old threads past 60 days right? I think I've been mostly on new threads yet the warning indicates I'm brought back an old one. Bu it doesn't say which thread and it says the one who gave this to me is the mod staff, which I assume is a bunch of mods. So I'm confused. Do you have any idea what thread I apparently bumped is?
    So when you say multiple posts in a row do you mean posting threads or comments several different threads multiple times in short time? I am a little confused on the triple posting warning.
    shoz999
    shoz999
    What if when you create a thread, let's say for example a review/your thoughts thread, and you post the topic of the thread in the first post and place your own opinions in a separate post right after that because you want to share your opinion but you don't want your opinion interfering with the subject of discussion to get people to talk?
    Hydrohs
    Hydrohs
    Still double posting, just use a separate paragraph.
    shoz999
    shoz999
    Okey dokey.
    Say I wanted to do my own personal ranking of something. Specifically, the hair of different female Pokemon characters. Am I allowed to create this thread, and if so, where would I put it?
    Hydrohs
    Hydrohs
    I'd have to say no.
    Hey just popping by, I have to say it's fantastic how much you've contributed to this forum and assisted the people who have posted here. Many areas of the forum wouldn't be as well-maintained if you hadn't been around to help out over the years. I hope you're able to keep up the effort for the foreseeable future
    Heey because Schade decided to quit modding the Games section while leaving the unapproved games unattended, do you think you could help approve/disapprove the games he left behind?
    ----------
    Fast, cheap or good. Pick two.
    ----------
    For some reason, I really like this saying of yours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…