• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What videos are you watching if your eyes look like they're that relaxed! Tell me, person with crabs in his hair!
    So, I watched the Sacred Star of Milos today and wow, that was so good. There were some really intense fights in there and I really loved Julia’s character.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I really liked how those 2 fights were animated. :) I was glad that there was a happy ending in the movie with Julia and Ashley managing to remain alive at the end, but still it was kinda bittersweet as Julia lost both of her 2 legs and they had to be replaced by automail arms. :(:)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Another thing which was a really plus point in that movie that we finally got to explore another another country/region in Creta + Milos. In the entire FMA:B series, the only region we got to explore was Amestris (and a little part of Ishval in flashbacks) which the rest of theworld totally remaining unexplored. Heck, Xing was mentioned so many times with a bunch of characters from there but it was never explored.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    It was quite unique though that alongside Ed and Al, two movie exclusive characters in Julia and Atlas (the imposter Ashley) were the major focus in the movie (with Julia's real brother Ashley getting some spotlight in the end too) and characters like Mustang, Hawkeye and Winry playing minor roles. Alex Louis just basically makes a cameo appearance in one scene.
    I think you will like my current status ;)
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Sure he once failed to save a little girl even with alchemy and of course all problems can't be solved with alchemy, but it's undeniable that how useful alchemy has been in order to protect his close ones and fighting for the grater good of the world, so in a compelling situation i the future it can obviously seem necessary.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    If the writers can really make an appropriate and fitting sequel movie which is as well written and as epic as the series is, which lives up to the quality of the series, where a very compelling situation arises that Ed ability to transmute is desperately needed to save the who world (for drawing transmutation circle in a place related to a power source or so),
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    then Ed getting his alchemy back at that kind of a compelling situation via someone else's sacrifice would work well IMO. It all actually depends upon under what situation they make Ed get his alchemy back. ;)
    I, Hel, was requested to bring you to my dark realm. You will now resign your fate and join my army of the dead. You can't fight it.

*cloud appears*

Dragalge: Fenrir, take him out so he may come down here in hell! Good place to be honest. Also you won't be able to say a thing. =(

*cloud disappears*
    I swear, in the original YGO series, they were cheating with Mirror Force actually causing damage
    Noa
    Noa
    Well, you can make gyoza with different ingredients! but most commonly, its some kind of thinly diced meat (my favorite is pork) wrapped in a doughty wrapper, (like pasta consistency) and then boiled or fried! its suuuper yummy! i dont know if im good at explaining it haha
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, it definitely sounds like a really delicious preparation. :) Can it be made with any other animal meat (like say Chicken) other than Pork? Cuz I don't eat Pork. :p
    Noa
    Noa
    yeah, it can be made with pretty much anything you want! vegetables too
    So how right was I to say earlier on that it's very unlikely that Ash would catch Eevee? ;)
    Reactions: Satoshi & Touko
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I hope you not voting for me in the Biggest XY fan category has nothing to do with giving yourself a better chance to win it. :p ;)
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Nah man, it was super close, but I voted Epicocity cause he's a true blue XYer and I loved his blogs that he wrote about XY and Serena which were so true. So it's not about you being less deserving of the title, but rather Epicocity being even more deserving of it. And lol, I could care less about whether I win an award in a fan website.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Honestly I agree that I haven't involved myself enough in XY related discussions as of late. With Navin getting the boot all Ash-Greninja related discussions have now come to a cease with no opposing force. :/
    I'll post there later, too tired right now ^^
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I have watched it fully and now rewatching it midway. :)

I see. :)
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    You mean yugioh GX?
    Im on episode 35. The second half of the first season on Sailor Moon really picks up.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I meant FMA: Brotherhood lol (which I have watched fully once and now re-watching it again and finished upto the midway part). I'll go back to GX again when I finish re-watching FMA: Brotherhood (such an epic series just be just watched once). ; I'll go back to GX after that. :)

I see. :)
    If you can get used to the more outdated visuals, then I’d definitely recommend you give FMA 03 a shot one of these days.
    Guess who’s back home.
    And guess who also watched the first couple of episodes of FullMetal Alchemist before I ended up falling alseep on the flight back home
    Power Up
    Power Up
    You'll probably still much prefer BroHo. And that's totally fine. You really probably will. I would say keep an open mind please if you do watch it. Realize it's more of a drama than an adventure. You already spoiled yourself as well so it might have less of an impact
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well Brotherhood also contains a lot of drama along with adventure in the mental turmoil it depicts is many highly emotional scenes, so drama I don't think would be an issue for me as long as it's subtly depicted.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    You'll see it when you watch it.
    Alchemy: The science of understanding reconstructing and deconstructing matter
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well, you'd only realise when you start watching the series, y'know. :)
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    yes, i know...so are the villans of the show physical concepts of the things we think of such as hate, lust(wanting to love someone), etc.?
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well, yeah they are the homunculus who are created by the main antagonist of the show, who is a homunculi itself. He achieved a powerful form via absorbing plenty of human souls, and used the 7 deadly sins in man, a.k.a. Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Wrath and Sloth to create to homunculus'. :)
    So, I watched the first episode of FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    And I bet that after you have seen the final encounter of Ed and co. with Father, you'd be marvelled several times times more than you are already now (I also experienced the same thing). ;)

Yeah Pride was seriously evil antagonist which perfectly justifies his eventual outcome (which you'll see later on). ;)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah Hohenhaim's backstory with father is really intriguing, Father was one of Hohenhaim's scientific creations, made by his blood. As you saw, Father took advantage of the Kings's desire to become immortal and managed to absorb all the souls of the people of the Kingdom in order to gain that amount of strength and out of gratitude to Hohenhaim gave him a body that would never die. ;)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Hohenhaim is actually a man 450 years old. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…