• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
No problem and sometimes when I'm bored I read old threads to see people's initial reactions to things when news first came out especially if they were threads I never read and/or replied in in the first place. As to your posts I only like ones I find actually humorous and in general I appreciate your blunt attitude where you just outright say something that should be obvious but that salty people can't handle.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Thanks. I sometimes go too far with my posts haha
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I wish I could talk to you about baseball, but when I go to your profile it says This member limits who may view their full profile.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I put it like that so that only people I follow can view my profile
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Oh i get now
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah, I don't want someone making alternate accounts to flame me in a pm or profile post since it's happened before lol
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Wow. Tbh I don't really get a lot of the drama that goes on here because I've never been a part of it.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah, one guy threatened to take over my account and then there was someone making a whole bunch of alternate accounts and flaming a bunch of users in pms and in threads a few years ago.
LilligantLewis
Pokegirl Fan~
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Hi this is random but can you help me out with something? How do I strikethrough text on a post?