• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love this scene so much. Rip Darren Shalavi. He was a very well accomplished martial artist. He was the first one to have a big fight with Oliver on the show! The fight choreography in Season 1 was out of this world. James Bamford is a legend!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvHUSU5IW9g
    Speaking of SM Anime I'm still keeping up with it!
    If Arrow does end just pray to the gods Amell gets his contract renewed and they still have him make guest appearances on the shows! Someday, at some point, I'm still hoping for a CW Justice League series! It's not out of the question! THEY CAN DO IT!!!! BUT ONLY IF THE WB WILL QUIT BEING STUPID!!!
    It was a big missed opportunity in my opinion. They should have included Batwoman more! I think Oliver and Bruce Wayne had some kind of interaction at some point because Oliver seemed so jealous of him lol. There's a Batman on Earth 1 and on Super Girls Earth there's a Batman as well that was confirmed a long time ago. The Batman on Earth 1 is retired, but the Batman on Super Girl's Earth sounds to be active still.
    Uh oh....I just read that Stephen Amell's contract is up in 2019. UCK!!!!!!! I'm not feeling so good Darkrai.....
    Absolutely! I really enjoy the interactions the characters have with each other as well. I really wish Batwoman did get more screen time too be honest. I wanted interactions with her and Oliver/Green Arrow . Green Arrow and Bruce Wayne/Batman are so much similar!
    I agree. I saw it more as evolution for the characters. Yes, Crisis of Infinite Earths is a huge event. It's like DC's Infinity War, but let's appreciate the character progression that we've received for these characters! Yeah, that's true about Barrowman. However, if Arrow does come to an end next season it's only fitting to include Barrowman. He was a series original! :)
    YES! Like... they ONLY took the name Spider-Man. The rest is..... NOTHING LIKE SPIDER-MAN AT ALL LOL!!! Spider-Man turns into The Punisher basically and there's giant Power Rangers robots involved, BAHAHAHHAAAAAA

I guess....
    Yep. KG's insane.
    Hopefully, in Gen 8, you're forced to go through its region in order so KG's forced to play the game properly this time. Lol. xD
    NOICE! :) Because of Spiderverse, ScreenJunkies did a Honest Trailer on the Japanese Spider-Man tv show from the 70s and all I can say is..... WTF LOL!?!?!?!?!??
    Yep. Tyrone and co. were so done by the end of that stream. xD
    But KG's in Part 4 of LGPE and he only has 2 badges. Something tells me this is gonna be a long Let's Play series. Lol. xD
    Except to him, it IS fun for that very reason. xD

KG: Oh, wait, Tyrone, didn't you say there was a glitch with the Premiere Ball?
    Tyrone: What?! NO!
    KG: Maybe I should just restart that Atricuno battle over ag--
    The Insane Game Freak: I swear, KG, if you...
    KG: But Tyrone, I thought you said there was a--
    Tyrone: KG! Save. The. GAME. Just save the game...
    KG: All right. I'm saving the game. You guys happy now?
    He found a way to continue the game without battling Lt. Surge first. xD

The Insane Game Freak: KG, use a berry on Articuno!

Tyrone: Yeah KG, you don't have to worry about it running away.

KG: Aw, NOW you tell me! I've been chucking Poké Balls left and right in case it tried to run away!
    Oh well. I guess I'll try using a berry now.

The Insane Game Freak: SON OF A B----!!! I JUST SUGGESTED THAT 1 MINUTE AGO!!!
    He caught Zapdos in a normal Poké Ball and caught Articuno with a Premiere Ball, Alolan Vulpix has started disobeying him because it's over-leveled, and KG still only has 2 badges. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…