• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Misty is no longer tied to the gym out of obligation anymore. It seems the writers have made Misty's sisters competent again. I'm really happy because now she can go traveling again and become a Water Pokemon Master. Isn't that great Pokemonfan132?
    272627650ab22bb28065d39097c1a425643daf58.jpg
    Hey how are you doing friend? We got to see many old characters but now it is the end. What are your feelings about this? Are you prepared to let go? Will you continue with the new Anime?
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Hi friend, long time no see. Its alright i understand, current layout and notification system are not most reliable. That happened to me too having to go on person profile to realize that reply was given.

Pokemon Horizons, hoestly it seems just too much detached from original anime we all loved and followed. Its not even certain if story is continuing in same universe as Ash is in.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Roy and Liko im sure have enough charm to motivate people to continue watching but there is nothing left in what i used to be invested. And i agree completely, whole ending and To be a pokemon master epilogue left a lot to be desired. Whole Ultimate journeys didn't defined enough Ash future and provided concrete steps of him achieving his dream of becoming master.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Also they could explore more on his aura ability, make arc about his father finally meeting him and also give to Misty and Brock more screentime too in making some viable step forward in advancing in their careers, coming closer toward achieving their own dreams too.
    Hi there, how are you?
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Now that i think about it in Journeys we saw good amount of older characters so far with writers really pushing hard on nostalgia and older fans.
    Still hoping we see Brock and Misty again(their chemistry with Ash and personalities really add more flavor to dynamic).
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Given how plot takes place in Kanto as well as one of regions Ash and Go travel through it would make sense and it would add for nice twist if it turns out that in World coronation tournament Misty competes as well. If theres something which would really push her forward in ever coming close to water pokemon master i imagine such type of competition would definitely be right direction.
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    She might return because there's a BDSP winter special coming
    I again forgot about replying. Can't believe I did that since I've been coming here everyday to post. I am watching the Anime again. Liking it so far though Ash not getting Sobble was kind of stupid. Are you keeping up with the Anime? The most recent capture was surprising.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Regarding old characters my sentiments are same, there exists ton of older characters who got short end of stick during their run but we didnt seen them in years being completely neglected and forgotten about(May and Max for example havent been returned for a long long time).
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Still im hoping to see Misty and Brock again in this series, because i could see for example Misty, Iris too wanting to enter coronation tournament. Or how about poor Tracey? He is literally erased from existence, even when Ash returns to Pallet we dont see him even there anymore.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    I agree, whole 420 limit is frustrating and interface for quick message system can be confusing at times. Not easily noticeable when you receive message either.
    Hey how are you doing. Again sorry for the late reply. I have become more active because of the lockdown but the real thing that brought me back was Dragonite capture. Are you watching the Anime? Since there is time right now I am binge watching the XY series.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Im ok thanks, I still have work in association of disabled but with economy being hit hard my paycheck had to be reduced temporarily. IN Croatia we had lockdown until recently, slowly we will start to reopen due to epidemic stating to calm down over here but very gradually to not risk another wave.

How are you?
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Yea im still watching pokemon, though I don't have much time to come in here often and post like in good old days. Ash captures of Dragonite or Gengar have surprised me pleasantly. Back in day that would be unheard of for Ash to have ghost pokemon of such caliber or pseudo legendary pokemon.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    But now after years of hard work and all those successes. Its only fitting and fair for Ash to have them being veteran at this point. Im interested to see how will whole Ash determination to enter World Championship play out. Also maybe such kind of competition allow for some older characters to return as well.
    How are you doing? Been a while. I have been trying to reply since Croatia made to finals in World Cup but my legendary procrastinating skills held me back.

What are you doing these days? How's life? I turned 30 recently and feel kind of old now.

Also Joe changed the forums a lot. Are you still following the main series?
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Regarding knowing when its time to leave, well there's no right or wrong answer in here my friend. If you ask me if you stop liking pokemon anime and everything related to it than i guess there's no point in holding on something. BUT as long there tinder spark inside you having interest for pokemon anime or things related to it , being driven by desire and excitement in seeing how are things gonna unfold.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Or have fond memories of characters than its only natural and good if you decide to stick around. Personally I didn't felt so far its time for me to leave pokemon still liking it and having more or less big interest, I guess its curse lol.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Because even among many who left that's never forever keeping coming back to check on news about Ash, what's going on with pokemon series and what became of past characters they grew to like. I guess our love for pokemon is simply too big to ever leave it completely. Which is not necessarily bad as long its healthy not growing in obsession consuming most of our life being balanced.:)
    Hello there. How are you?
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I see, that sucks.
    The games seems interesting, but I have like no hope for the anime
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Hopefully itll be more exciting than predictable Ash collects badges, gets joined by random new girl and guy and loses in league for 7th time it would be by now lol. Regarding pokemon themselves, starters look kinda meh to me, one which attracts me the most would probably be Sobble. SM shaked things up admittedly, with mixed success but several things happened which weren't predictable at all, so heres hoping.:)
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    The only thing that interests me is the new girl and I'm not sure if she can be as good as Lillie or Dawni like the bunny lol
    Reactions: pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    You read my mind hehe, this brings back memories. Its still great song with powerful message put inside it. About love, relationship and reflection of how Misty no matter the things 4kids added showed to have feelings for Ash in pokemon anime. USA only i feel expanded on whole idea which came across fertile soil given how much prospect of Ash and first female protagonist being paired up became popular.
    Reactions: Nodame
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    This song also reminded me how much i miss Rachael LIllis as voice for Misty in English version, she knew how to capture her character so well. At least in Japanese version Mayumi Iizuka stayed and she beautifully portrays Misty personality and spunky, lively attitude of hers.:D
    Aw thanks! Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
    People are raging just because I said we might see Misty again lol.
    Nodame
    Nodame
    I'm sick of this fanbase...
    Anyways, what do you think of Lillie as a character?
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    She is fairly good, I liked how she started being insecure and burdened by childhood trauma she experienced caused by her bad experience with ultra beasts and whole damaged relationship with mother. Developing gradually as person in overcoming her fears and grudges she held against others(namely her mother). Shes solid character though i wish she caught more pokemon. Being abit more active in that field.
    Nodame
    Nodame
    I like her a lot, she seems unique to me. I hope she catches Clefairy, it’s her signature Pokemon in the games.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    My God those are soo cute, I wanna have one!XD Pokémon cards with Misty and her pokemon brought smile to me as well, I mean some say only reason Misty came back is because of Lets go promotion, but if that was case she would return in HGSS remakes too or when world tournament happened. Not to mention Misty communicating with Lana of screen becoming great friends indicates how they'll meet again possibly,
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Imo its not unreasonable to expect how there might be something in plans for future regarding Misty and Brock from writers and producers.
    That’s why I like talking to you.
    You speak what’s in my mind xD I agree so much. I have a feeling we’ll see Misty and brock in the main cast again.
    When I went to Japan, i’ve seen many Misty and Brock merchandise there, they are popular I believe .
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Oh definitely lol, its clear as day based on posting style and usual complaints about Misty trying to remind constantly others how much she "sucked". He isn't the only one though, there are quite a few haters around here spreading negative info about her on every opportunity. But their effort is pointless, they cant change fact that Misty is massively popular and liked having a lot more qualities than not.:)
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Tbh I can't see Misty or Brock returning as main characters. The writers and higher ups seem dead set on using new characters except for Ash, Pikachu, and Team Rocket and I don't expect that to change.
    Misty or Brock may get future appearances though and I'd take them returning over May or Serena.
    Nodame
    Nodame
    @Pokegirl Fan~ I dunno, I have a feeling the writers are planning for something...
    Hi there! it's been a while. Have you seen the Misty and Brock in Alola episode? :')
    Nodame
    Nodame
    I thought the episode was amazing. I am glad you enjoyed it too. Of course, jealous people thinks the episode not good because it did not introduce something new, which is BS because we all know these are introductory episodes, to introduce new fans to the original trio by focusing on their key characteristics. so we wouldln’t expect character growth unless if they stayed on for longer or joined the cast.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    I agree, not to mention it was nice for a change to see Misty and Brock in relaxing non obligatory plot related to something gravely important or critical. Seeing them in some sort of vacation role allowed for bonding with other characters like Misty did with Lana and to capture spirit of older good times.Episode was interesting and charming and it succeeded in delivering what its purpose was.
    pokemon fan 132
    pokemon fan 132
    Also fact that Misty integrated so well with Alola main characters , as well Brock implies we could see them again(if Lana or someone gets special or at league), with possibly some more character development being given to them than. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…