• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well Peakachu may not be the strongest, he’s definitely the most versatile though as to how exactly are we meant to factor that into his overall battle viability, I’m not really sure lol.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Lol I see. Just for the record not all E4 Aces are equal; for example it’s pretty safe to say that Flint’s Infernape is significantly stronger than Lucian’s Bronzong.
    S
    snorlax512
    Just rewatched the episode, I didn't see Buizel do anything to Lucian's Bronzong tho. But Flint's Infernape is pretty badass haha.
    Genaller
    Genaller
    It’s more to do with how both were shown to fare against Cynthia’s Garchomp. Now admittedly we don’t know how the full battle went in either case (though we do know that Infernape KOed 2 of Cynthia’s Pokémon prior to facing Garchomp), but we were shown Garchomp owning Bronzong with relative ease whereas Infernape was actually putting up a respectable fight. The battles were in DP 40 and 191.
    Hey man,

how’s life been? Also Happy New Year and hope you have a great 2019! :)
    S
    snorlax512
    Yea you def should!! If only the anime could do battles like that ugh:(

HAHA just as I thought :p I really hope they bring back travelling in the next gen, its really what I loved about the pokemon in the first place and SM just ruins it

I guess ima wait then :( Also let's play the gen 8 game when it comes out!! I'm gonna buy a switch cus my 3ds broke LOL
    Genaller
    Genaller
    S
    snorlax512
    Damn that post literally nails it. There's some unexplainable spark about exploring the vast pokemon world with two or three trusty friends, whilst meeting new and interesting people on the way that makes pokemon magical, and this school/slice of life thing just kills it for me.
    Yeah I feel ya. I’ve only watched the major plot related episodes though the Kanto arc was a welcome surprise and the “plot” finally seems like its going to kick into high gear.
    Just think how offended they'd be if I dismissed their viewpoints with "you are just (minority) (gender), how could you understand?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…