• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ask
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Ask. Is this DarkAlex? If it's you I'll have the league up in a few days.
    Ask
    Ask
    No but I’d like to be a part of the league if possible
    Reactions: Psilo
    P
    Psilo
    Then you're welcome to be. I'll put it up soon. Sorry it took me so long to reply. You can be a gym leader and E4 member, so please don't hesitate to stay a part of it. You can play OU and a tier of your choice, you should play ubers as a gym and OU as an E4.
    Reactions: Ask
    Ask
    Ask
    Oh, thought it was a Draft League. I’ll still gladly challenge your league but I really don’t want to be a Gym Leader or Elite Four, but thank you anyways for the offer.
    Reactions: Psilo
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…