• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yeah people are making a big deal out of the fact that Tony is not in it.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
PFF... Robert Downey Jr. Is EXPENSIVE!! Like HOW MANY TIMES Are They GOING To EXTEND His Contract. Besides, It Was Like WELL KNOWN For A While Now He WASN'T GOING To Appear, For MONTHS It's ALWAYS Been That Nick Fury And Maria Hill Would Be Appearing Here.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yes I totally agree with you. I thought it was a bit silly for people to freak out over that.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yep Besides, Who Wants ALWAYS The Same Characters!! Besides, Peter Needs OTHER Mentors BESIDES Tony. In His Own Way... Nick Fury Will Help Him.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I agree with you. Plus, it will be the first movie post-Endgame, meaning it should kind of start a new era. The first era started with Iron Man. Let this one start without him.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Agreed, Some People Are STILL DESPORATE To Say That This Is PRE Infinity War. But COME ON! They've Said This Is Post Infinity War AND Endgame, AND Is The First OFFICIAL Phase 4 Film!!
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Are they going to keep using the phase designations?
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yes, Like We're FINALLY LEAVING Phase 3 Behind Us LOL!! Far From Home Is First One In Phase 4 And... Really The ONLY ONE We Have LOL!! Like The 2020 MCU Releases Are Like RUMORED To Be Black Widow And The Enternals, But... We Have NO IDEA!! So HOPEFULLY Either Comic Con OR D23 CAN CONFIRM What Are The NEXT Phase Of Marvel Films!!
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I've never heard of The Enternals.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Yeah... I Know LOL... They're A NOTHING Property Like This Film Would Be Like... THOUSANDS Of Years In The Past, And SUPPOSEDLY One Of The Characters WOULD Be Thanos's Father, Bur WHO THE HELL KNOWS With This Film.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
I think with the Black Widow film and this one, they're going to stop making all the films sequential as they have been so far, and it's going to start exploring flashbacks and movies from other timelines, starting with Captain Marvel.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Agreed, And Considering 2nd Teer Characters Are Being DUMPED On Disney+ Because... IF U EVER WANTED Bucky Or Falcon To Become The Next Captain America? TOO BAD!! They're Getting A Teamup Show On Disney+ Along With: Loki Show (WISH He Would STAY DEAD!!), The VISION And Scarlet Witch, And Rumors Of A Lady Sifters Show, AND MAYBE Rocket And Groot.
LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Lol, none of those characters will ever get movies.
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
Correcto LOL!! ... The REJECTED Characters!! Yep Like IF People Wanted Bucky Or Even Falcon As A New Cap (IF They Ever Do It) Well... Those Chances Are PROBABLY GONE With Them Relegated To Getting Shows On Disney+ LOL!! :)