• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Power Up
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some of the best episodes of FMAB are when they're in Gluttony's belly. Finally knocked Ed off his high horse...
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Although CGI Envy is ugly and his character is nowhere near 03's Envy as of now
    Well congrats to Djokovic for that magnificent performance. Sheer class. At the same time, that was the worst Nadal performance I've seen in the 15 years I've been watching him as a player.
    Reactions: Power Up
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    I'm quite sure now that Djokovic will beat Federer's record of 20 slams. He's on 15 now, and even if FO goes to Nadal (who'll be at 17 in that case), I see Djokovic winning Wimbledon and likely US Open (though Nadal is a lot better in US Open than Australian Open). Of course, never rule out Federer, but 37 is definitely twilight, and I can't see him stopping Djokovic.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I'd temper my expectations after what happened after FO 16 :(. Of course, Novak said he wants all this year, but he's not really young anymore. Really, I just want him to get the weeks at number 1 record, the WTF record, the masters record, and maybe 1-2 more slams
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Of course, I hope Novak does 10x better than that
    Man, that was another ass whooping. Both the semi-finals were ****in awful lol. Nadal and Djokovic are in a different league compared to any other player on the tour.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Well it's Novak, he's just a different calibre player considering Pouille was wrecking Raonic a couple days ago

He also said it was one of his best matches he played in his press conference, I'm expecting a good match against Rafa
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yea for sure. They've both been unstoppable (more so Nadal) in this whole tournament, so it'll be great to see how much they can really push each other.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    It'll be a great match
    Welp that was an ass whooping of epic proportions. Nadal is expectedly in the finals. Hopefully the Djokovic vs Pouille game is slightly more competitive.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I hope not. I’m scared for Djokovic so I’m hoping for a blowout
    Please, someone, give 03 the revamp it so rightfully deserves. Bones, get the **** on it
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    You got it, man!

*Adds .01 to it to make 03 03.01*

I’m a master at this. ._.
    On episode 15 of FMAB, my thoughts on it have actually deteriorated considering I have to deal with a comedic gag every second :<
    Power Up
    Power Up
    WHY IS BARRY THE CHOPPER SUCH A GAG IN BROHO, HE'S A MURDERER WTF
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Why am I talking about how much I dislike Brotherhood to myself?
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Might as well, just list the problems episode by episode lol
    Damn, that Nishikori match was epic! Coming back from two sets down. I've always been a fan of Nishikori (being the most recognizable Asian star and all). Oh, and it's not all roses for Djokovic right now as we speak, since he's at 1 set all (though he still should get through).
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Nishi is cool, really clean strokes and probably has the best attacking BH currently. Sad to say the dude is probably tired AF and unless he pulls a USO 2014, he isn’t beating Novak
    Power Up
    Power Up
    At least if Novak doesn’t choke
    Power Up
    Power Up
    He’s been doing that a lot lately
    Damn lol, Sascha Zverev is getting thumped by Raonic so far.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Zverev doesn't do **** in slams tho. MAYBE he would have played better against Novak, but this man is going to jump to No 3 with a single slam quarterfinal in his pocket

But you're right about Milos not being a big match player, he'll probably fold to Novak, but all signs are pointing to Nadalovic final anyway
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Zverev is an absolute mug when it comes to Bo5, Lendl looked pissed in that match. Zed was breaking racquets lol
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yeah true. I still think Zverev is the most talented of the Next-gen stars (though Tsitsipas is showing a lot of promise). But I am a bit worried at the sure quality drop once the likes of Federer, Nadal and Djokovic retire. The Next-gen stars of today have nothing on Nadal and Djokovic when they were at similar ages.
    So Federer lost today. It's a pretty clear draw for Nadal now to reach the finals (since semi - finals would've been Nadal vs Federer if it went to plan), though at the same time, Djokovic's side is really easy for him to reach the finals as well (unless he does face Sascha Zverev who is the only realistic competitor). In the case of a Nadal vs Djokovic final, pretty obvious the favorite is Djokovic.
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yeah I'm aware of that. For such a dark and serious series, two moments really made me laugh like crazy. First, when L just drop kicks Light's face when they are chained, and second is of course Light's dramatic moment where he 'takes a potato chip, and eats it'!
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yeah, and another brilliant scene I forgot to mention is when Misa says she can't imagine a world without Light, and L just says yeah it would be dark. Amazing savagery from L.
    I’d recommend lofi-hip hop and all of the other relating music for coping with studying and work. It certainly helped me.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    I listen to epic music soundtracks to get hyped up sometimes lol
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Oh yeah that too. Persona 3/4/5 soundtrack is my go to these days.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    i just type hype epic music on youtube lmao and let it just go
    You watching the Australian Open?
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Yes! Mostly only Novak's matches, but the rest of the Big 3 matches as well
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Tonight is Djokovic vs Tsonga which is a pretty heavy clash for a Round of 64.
    Power Up
    Power Up
    Won’t be able to watch that one sadly :(.
    Aphantasia is the suggested name for a condition where one does not possess a functioning mind's eye and cannot visualize imagery
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…