• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BenLee really not taken

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was wondering if you might be interested in partaking in the Pokemon Adventures Face-Off? It's pretty simple and I'm starting a Pokemon Contest face-off where you vote with ♥'s like in the games.
    BenLee really not taken
    shoz999
    shoz999
    Incase your interested in other face-offs. Some basic rules are no double-posting, there are cooldowns which depending on the face-off there are different hours in-between where you have to wait to vote again and of course the votes themselves. It's like a popularity contest to be honest.
    shoz999
    shoz999
    For my face-off you can only give one heart at a time. I guess I didn't made the rules clear on that.
    So I'm not sure if you understand this rule but if you post consecutively, basically stacking posts one after another without someone else responding, you get warning points. You have to wait for someone else to respond before you can respond in the same thread again.
    BenLee really not taken
    BenLee really not taken
    Alright. But I can comment consecutively on different threads, right? (as long as they are not 60+ days old)
    shoz999
    shoz999
    This rule applies to all threads. Once you posted something, you have to wait for someone else to post before you can continue. i think it exist to control flooding or help discussions or something like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…