• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, She's Good In Some Stuff Too. :)

I Think Talos Will Just Be Sterotypical Mendelsohn LOL!! Besides... He's PROBABLY NOT The Main Villain Since... I Think It's OBVIOUS On Who The SECRET Villain Is LOL!!

Oh There's A Link I Sent LOL... :)
    ... BAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Ok... I DON'T THINK U've Seen These Films But... OMFG!!!!!!!!!! 0:47 :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsSPMDe_YWY
    But She Did An AMAZING Indie Film Called Me, And Earle, And The Dying Girl Where Her Character Has Cancer, And Overall GREAT Film. Liked Her In A Lot Of Stuff Post That Like Thoroughbreads And... Ready Player One!! :)

Like... I'm Getting TIRED OF Ben Mendelsohn Being A Villain, Like FINALLY Christoph Waltz Is BREAKING Away From It. But... I Liked Mendelsohn Here As DICKWEED Nolan Sorrento!! :)
    2 At Most MAYBE LOL!! :) How Do U Know He's Going To Resurrect The Hound LOL? :)

Agreed. I Didn't Think MUCH Of Cooke At First Because She Was In 3 BAD Films Back In 2014, A Small Horror Film Called The Quiet Ones With YOUR BOI Sam Claflin And Jared Harris, Then Was In Some Indie Sci-Fi Film With Brenton Thwaites And Laurence Fishburne. And... Like The WORST HORROR Film Of The Decade LOL, Ouija!!
    Oh Cool Cool. :) That's Fine. I Think I Prefer Spider-Verse. But Never Know.

LMFAO!! He'll Be In Like 1 Episode LOL!!!

NICE!!!!!! GLAD That U FINALLY SAW IT!! :) It's AWESOMETACULAR!!!!!!!!!! :)
    :) Well... I THINK There's Another Season Of Bodyguard So... Yeah. :)

It's Cool. I Saw It Again On Tuesday. STILL AWESOME!!!!! :)
    Yep LOL!! Now... It Makes The World WANT To See Lord And Miller's CUT Of Solo LOL!! Eve Tho... I DO THINK THEY DID NOT DO WHAT They Were Hired For In The First Place.
    Would Be Interesting To Say The VERY LEAST LOL!! :)

Yes, Like Rats Are The SCUM Of The Earth That Are Everywhere, Like I BELIVE IT's This Film Where They Gave That Description About Unicorns LOL!! :)

YES!! :) Pedro Pascal As Lead? HELL YES!! :)
    Yep I Like Spider-Gwen Too. :) Basically Sequels And Spinoffs Are ALREADY PLANNED LOL!! DIRECT Sequel To Spider-Verse, Spider-Gwen Spinoff With OTHER Female Spider Characters Like Silk And Jessica Drew. AND Lord And Miller WANT To Do A Spider-Ham Spinoff LOL!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…