1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 345ash-greninja

1. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I'm saying this because in case you haven't watched Brotherhood, basing your votes on 03 (in the FMA Brotherhood Face-Off Thread) might not be a safe option because certain characters in 03 are written a lot differently than Brotherhood. :)
    Jan 26, 2019
  2. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Funny you said that because I just posted in the FMA club. I’ve watched the whole series of Brotherhood in just a few days and I loved it! I definitely think it is a great series and a million times better than 03.
    Jan 26, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  3. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    And then again Brotherhood is sn epic masterpiece of the series, thouroughly amazing from beginning to end, so I'll say that in case you haven't watched Brotherhood, you're missing out on a lot. ;)
    Jan 26, 2019
  4. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see. Great that you watched such a masterpiece of an anime. No surprise that you found it million times better than 03 cuz it is actually million times better. It's for a certain reason that Brotherhood is considered widely as the greatest anime of all time. :)
    Jan 26, 2019
  5. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I’d be lying if I didn’t say that Brotherhood statted off slow but once Ed and Al met Father, things really picked up. Heck, I say it really picked up in episode 19 when Lust died. It all got so intense from there on and I could not stop watching episode. I finished the series in three days, not even joking.
    Jan 26, 2019
  6. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, Brotherhood sort of rushed the beginning but once it starts going deep integrally into the plot, things got amazingly intense and intruging. The plot starts to thicken and thicken, one notable/impactful incident happens after another, all important and deeply integral to the plot, in such a manner that they feel really compact and connected to each, really fast-paced and intense.
    Jan 26, 2019
  7. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    That 'trigger of events' once things start to deep into the plot is what Brotherhood did subtly and amazingly, the events are so much impactful and important, all so much connected to each other that it's hard to stop watching episodes once you really get into the scene of things of Brotherhood.
    Jan 26, 2019
  8. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    And it the end things just get crazy and intense, with the final confrontation with Bradley and Father, that final fight with Father one of the most narratively impactful and epic final anime fights you can ever get, and after that you have the really fitting and incredibly feel good/satisfying ending, capping of the series in a high.
    Jan 26, 2019
  9. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    Normally, it takes me a lot for me to get invested into a character but I really got invested into Ed and Al's characters. Their backstory is extremely heartbreaking, losing their mother at a very young age drove them to perform human transmutation, which changed their lives forever. I really did care for them and I just wanted them to be happy.
    Jan 26, 2019
  10. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    The plot of the series was great. I can see why this series is so highly rated, it is truly such a great series and I'm so happy I watched it. I have got so invested into an anime like I did with this one.
    Jan 26, 2019