• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I'm saying this because in case you haven't watched Brotherhood, basing your votes on 03 (in the FMA Brotherhood Face-Off Thread) might not be a safe option because certain characters in 03 are written a lot differently than Brotherhood. :)
Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
Funny you said that because I just posted in the FMA club. I’ve watched the whole series of Brotherhood in just a few days and I loved it! I definitely think it is a great series and a million times better than 03.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
And then again Brotherhood is sn epic masterpiece of the series, thouroughly amazing from beginning to end, so I'll say that in case you haven't watched Brotherhood, you're missing out on a lot. ;)
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
I see. Great that you watched such a masterpiece of an anime. No surprise that you found it million times better than 03 cuz it is actually million times better. It's for a certain reason that Brotherhood is considered widely as the greatest anime of all time. :)
Mizz Nikki
Mizz Nikki
I’d be lying if I didn’t say that Brotherhood statted off slow but once Ed and Al met Father, things really picked up. Heck, I say it really picked up in episode 19 when Lust died. It all got so intense from there on and I could not stop watching episode. I finished the series in three days, not even joking.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
Yeah, Brotherhood sort of rushed the beginning but once it starts going deep integrally into the plot, things got amazingly intense and intruging. The plot starts to thicken and thicken, one notable/impactful incident happens after another, all important and deeply integral to the plot, in such a manner that they feel really compact and connected to each, really fast-paced and intense.
345ash-greninja
345ash-greninja
That 'trigger of events' once things start to deep into the plot is what Brotherhood did subtly and amazingly, the events are so much impactful and important, all so much connected to each other that it's hard to stop watching episodes once you really get into the scene of things of Brotherhood.