• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I tried to trade you but you just kept cancelling and I don’t have time so let’s just call this off. Sorry.
    Hey there just dropping you my FC so that we can catch each other. I transfered the pokemon you were after from my bank so I’m ready to trade whenever. Friend Code: 1349-6235–2202
    Thank you for your patience. It has been so long since I played, I forgot how trading works... :) Thanks a lot!
    Has on HM move and cannot be traded... Sorry for this taking long. One moment.
    No problem, I am in no hurry, I hope it was good :) Can you tell me your friend number?
    Sorry, was away for the weekend :) I will be free all evening after 5pm if that works for you.
    Oh, thanks a lot! :) I am in no hurry, so whenever is good for you is good for me. I am in the same time zone as you and my friend code is- 2294-4340-8428.
    Oh wow, I didn't know that... in this case, I am afraid one leftovers is all I got :/
    I'll have them in a few days and will let you know. I have them on my BW2 game and eed to figure out the new pokebank thing. I am going to breed my own anyway, so no specific IV or nature are required, thanks :) What is your time zone?
    Hey, of the items you want I have only Leftovers. If you are willing to wait a bit I can get several of those as well :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…