• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GarchompTheAssassin

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you watched more Konosuba?
    GarchompTheAssassin
    GarchompTheAssassin
    Been a bit preoccupied with Monster (which is incredible so far), having said that though, I was gonna watch episode 3 of Konosuba yesterday for a change of scenery but didn't get time. Might watch it in a bit
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Cool. Yeah I heard Monster is amazing. Planning to start that after finishing Gurren Lagann, which is pretty damn awesome as well.
    Hello person that assassinates Genaller's favorite Pokemon! You have nominated more than one person in at least one category in the anime awards and I need you to change your votes to only person each for all categories rather than nominating 2/3 people! Decisions are hard but it's OK! You got one week from today until February 16th, 2019 at 12:00 PM EST to do so!
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    i think he intended his name to mean he's both a garchomp and an assassin
    Dragalge
    Dragalge
    You don't know that it could be a case of Dracula where he has his "name" intentionally look like he's not what he truly is!
    GarchompTheAssassin
    GarchompTheAssassin
    Ok mate

(I chose this username when I was like 15 and loved Garchomp and Assassin's Creed, if you care to know)
    So I see that you've played Witcher 3, but have you played the DLC Blood and Wine? It's freakin epic.
    Reactions: GarchompTheAssassin
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    You should definitely play Spiderman. It does the whole franchise soo much justice. Slightly new backstories added to give a twist, but never ridiculous to the point that Spiderman feels ruined. And most of all, the gameplay is so bloody good. Heck, I could swing around the city for an hour, and I wouldn't feel bored.
    GarchompTheAssassin
    GarchompTheAssassin
    Yep I've heard good things about Spiderman (and the swinging lol). I remember playing Spiderman on Gamecube years ago, and having a lot of fun so I might get this one if the price is right
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yep, seems like they spent most of the development on the swinging part lol, and seems like it was worth it. After all, it is the thing you do the most in the game, and it was seriously so fun to just swing from place to place.
    How did you find the first few eps of Cross Game? It’s a show I’ve been thinking of seeing for a while but haven’t gotten around to yet. Also I really like your ratings for anime in general; it gives me a clear picture of your distinctive taste ^_^ (also you’re more reserved with your 10s than I am which I’ll admit is a good thing).
    Reactions: GarchompTheAssassin
    GarchompTheAssassin
    GarchompTheAssassin
    Dude watch the 1st episode and tell me what you think (feel like it's best I tell you no more than that)

And thanks (genarally 10s for me have to have + maintain a certain lvl of quality and also hit my 'sweet spot')
    I see you’re a fellow Persona 5 fan ;-)! What was your favorite story arc?
    GarchompTheAssassin
    GarchompTheAssassin
    Hmm overall I'd have to give it to Futaba. Wbu?
    Genaller
    Genaller
    Yeah Futaba’s arc is outstanding though my favorite arc hands down goes to Sae (including all the stuff after you get caught) :-D.
    GarchompTheAssassin
    GarchompTheAssassin
    Ha funny you should say that, I was wondering who my pick was between them (since they both have a 'personal' feel to them + the freakin music)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…