• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
PsychicPsycho

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I forgot the item for the first pokemon, sorry about that. Thanks and enjoy your Gengar :)
    Hey :) I'm afraid I don't have any of the stones (started with 6th gen only recently). Would today at around 5-6pm or earlier work for you? That would be midnight to 1am for me, which is the latest I can do.
    I would also like to trade-evolve a few pokemon, for my dex, so if you can help me with that it would be great :)
    Hey :) I can help you evolve your Haunter. I live in Europe though, so if you are only free in the evening I could only do so in the weekend.
    I'd like to make it fairer for you. I should have finished this months ago, but I was busy. I probably won't do much of the Black 2 post-game except unlocking transfer and breeding.
    Oh thank you for the explanation. Thing is, I still need to defeat the elite 4 and open up transfer on Black 2 because I never made it to the transfer facility in White 1. Then I need to transfer them from Gen 3 to 4. It will still be a while. I will get back to you when I'm ready, ok?
    It was just noise, but I THINK I heard you say something like "Get that out of my face", or something close, lol.
    Hey, I figured this would be better than wasting PMs, lol.

Yeah, I go to my room alone while trading with Voice Chat on, so it's usually just me, lol. And yes, I heard it pretty well, lol.
    "I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above."

I'm a little curious about this. Did you lose it or something?
    About your Dream Radar question. I was fighting Thundurus, and Thundurus seemed to be harder this time with him hanging on my ceiling, very hard to find, and throwing out thunderbolts out of nowhere. When I lost that battle, I still had enough orbs to fight Tornadus, and Tornadus seemed harder to fight this time (but at least he wasn't doing the cheap "I'm on your ceiling trick"), when I beat Tornadus, I actually got a Life Orb that time. I can't say for sure that they will become more difficult for those unique items that they don't all share (Star PIece, Heart Scale, Rare Candy), but I have a creeping suspicion.
    Saw your name for the first time in a while. Congrats on getting all 493 in the Pokeathlon and trading with all the countries!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…