• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BCVM22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where you going to see Captain Marvel?

It seems like the reviews are all over the place.

And no, I'm not counting the bro reviews from people who haven't even seen the movie.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I saw it Saturday. Ignore the reviews. It’s great.
    Did you ever see Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    To my deep regret, I did not. But it'll be out on Blu-ray soon and then I will.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Just tell me what you think when you see it. If you want to discuss spoilers, you can always start a conversation with me.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'll report back once I've seen it.
    I find 2019 to be a pretty hype year. Pokemon Swish will keep me occupied for most of the DLC period in Smash Ultimate.
    When are you usually on the forums? I don't see you here as often when I'm here.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Much more frequently in the evening and night.
    Posting message ahead of time...

What do you think of the Galar Region? Also which starter are you currently leaning towards?

Pretty hype, amirite?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I hate what little we’ve seen so far. Looks like a dog turd.

Sword is blue so that’s my pick at this early stage.
    Mario Maker 2 is looking fun. Although they could have just shown the title, and I bet it would be fun with more things to mess with.

Some other good announcements like Link's Awakening remake, FFVII Switch RD, and the Smash tease.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Link's Awakening looks like absolute horseshit and more Smash news is always welcome.
    It took me a while with my long hiatus, but I finally beat Zelda: Skyward Sword.

The final boss was easier for me this time around.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    For the first time ever? Or in a replay.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    For the first time ever. See, when I got to Demise, I was busy with a project, so I couldn't quite focus on it at the time. I started the game very late, and I don't always play what's current.
    Reactions: BCVM22
    How are you doing?

I guess I'm looking forward to any new Directs, but in the meantime, I am playing BotW.

I had the game since Day 1, but it takes me awhile, and I play other games in the meantime.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I've encountered several people elsewhere who are just playing the game for the first time. Small kids with no damn idea what they're doing. God I hate them.
    Do you have LG PIkachu, LG Eevee, or both?

Edit: I guess "none" is also an option.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Pikachu. Why are you so obsessed with this crap?
    In the Marvel discussion, what exactly do you mean by "complicated legacy"?

Just curious.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Among other things, he frequently was given and often chose to take an inordinate amount of credit for characters he only partially created, sometimes barely created at all.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    He created a relative minimum of Spider-Man, for example, handing off some loose ideas to artist Steve Ditko, who created most of the rest. Stan being a retard often chose not to correct people when they omitted that part in their accounts of the character, and others he co-created.

There was good and there was not so good, but today is more for remembering the former.
    I find the spirits very interesting. They are kind of a mix between a sticker and equipment, yet they are supposed to replace trophies.

Some of them come from odd choices for games, like Mario and Rabbids. At least, you wouldn't see many of those types of trophies in SSB4 and earlier.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    Which is probably the whole point. 2D images vs. completely 3D modeled trophies means they can include a ton more of the former. Less work and less space.
    Galeem from the World of Light made Thanos look like an underachiever.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    That trailer made me cum all over my new pants. Sonic could have gotten away but he stopped to help Pikachu. The Duck Hunt duck tries to save the dog at the last second.
    I think the cause of the previous thing I inquired about had to do with a gym badge boost.

Otherwise, how are you doing? Do you like Meltan any?
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I'm getting along.

I think Meltan has a shitty design and I'm curious to see the mechanics and aesthetics behind the ridiculous form change.
    Did I ever tell you that Metagross was probably my favorite not-a-frog Pokemon?

Also, I asked a question in the Pokemon Questions thread on how I was able to outspeed a faster Pokemon in the wild.
    Do you have any ideas how that could happen? It has nothing to do with priority.
    BCVM22
    BCVM22
    I have no fucking idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…