• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Apslup
Apslup
*Sponsored by Pizza Hut
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Crazy witch wants her pizza
Apslup
Apslup
Have you seen the entirety of Code Geass then?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yes. I'm now watching the recap movies lol
Apslup
Apslup
Really need to watch those since the new movie is following that tiemline instead of the timeline from the original show (but I don't have the time to do so!)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I'm having trouble finding the second one
Apslup
Apslup
I've found them all on Kissanime, I can send you the link if you want
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Sure. I might have found it but you can send it just in case.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Thank you
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Have you heard of Gundam Wing?
Apslup
Apslup
Yeah I have, but I have never watch any of the Gundam shows (or any Mecha Shows really. The only ones I've actually watched are Code Geass and Evangelion)
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see. It somewhat similar to Code Geass
Apslup
Apslup
Yeah I should really watch some more mecha shows lol. They seem pretty decent but I'm just too much of a Shonen Junkie I guess lol.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Lol. I think it's somewhat of a shonen anime as well.
Apslup
Apslup
A lot of them do seem pretty Shonen-esk. It looks like something I would enjoy since Evangelion is one of my favourite anime ever. But there are so many different series to choose from and have no clue which are good and which are bad (especially Gundam, there are like 100 different sereis of that lol)