1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Pokegirl Fan~

1. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Not that I've heard of.
    Feb 26, 2019
  2. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I'm really hoping the original voice cast returns.
    Feb 26, 2019
  3. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I think you miscounted on Darkness' tally number. She had 4 before the latest tally results were posted and I didn't see anyone attack her between the last 2 results.
    Feb 26, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  4. Pokegirl Fan~
    Feb 27, 2019
  5. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Lol that's one of the best Aqua moments. She literally just snapped and lost her mind.
    Feb 27, 2019
  6. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    She has the best gif gallery on Google :D
    Also it seems that I pretty much singlehandedly saved Darkness in the faceoff. Everyone forgot about her because of Sailor Pluto lol
    Feb 27, 2019
  7. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Feb 27, 2019
  8. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Pfft she's adorable when she cries
    Feb 27, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  9. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Now that I voted for L, can you help Kisara advance in the waifu faceoff whenever she's in a match up? :)
    Feb 27, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  10. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    All right, I'll definitely not attack her, and I will try to occasionally heal her as much as possible (but I can't help it if some of my main characters are there, since they get priority). But as much as I can, I'll help.
    Feb 27, 2019
    Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  11. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Feb 27, 2019
  12. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    So many options to heal this round :o
    Feb 27, 2019
  13. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Yeah this round is a nightmare for me. Aqua, Kazuma, Kallen, Light and Shirley.
    Feb 27, 2019
  14. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Feb 27, 2019
  15. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Thoughts on the new games so far?
    Feb 27, 2019
  16. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Really like them. I like the starters (#TeamSobble). The region looks really good with variety as well. Thank goodness it's more of a colder, mountainous region after coming off two straight tropical regions like Hoenn and Alola. Super happy that gyms are back too.
    Feb 27, 2019
  17. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Yeah I wanted a colder region as well. I'm undecided about the starters, but I am sort of leaning towards the fire bunny right now. I also hope that the gyms are combined with the island Trials challenges instead of going back to the way they were before.
    Feb 27, 2019