1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Pokegirl Fan~

1. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Would be hilarious tbh. But obviously I will vote the maximum for Lelouch, but who knows, I may switch.
    Mar 2, 2019
    Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  2. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Thats who I'm going to vote for if Kaiba ever gets eliminated
    Mar 2, 2019
  3. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    There would never have been any elimination format in my final round @Pokegirl Fan~ . ;)
    Mar 3, 2019
  4. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I have a lot of personal bias towards Code Geass so the two highest amounts are going towards Lelouch and Suzaku in my case. If Oshawott wins, that would be bloody hilarious
    Mar 3, 2019
    Pokegirl Fan~ and Akkipeddi like this.
  5. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    @Mizz Nikki I love Code Geass too. I started watching anime recently, but Code Geass is my favorite so far. Lelouch is hands down my favorite anime character out of everyone and everything.
    Mar 3, 2019
  6. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I can see, he is a very multidimensional character. He is on my list as well, I love him. I watched Code Geass when I was fifteen and a freshman in high school.
    Mar 3, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  7. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Mar 3, 2019
  8. Mizz Nikki
    Mizz Nikki
    I definitely will :)
    Mar 3, 2019
  9. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    I'm going all in for Oshawott but it seems that Lulu will win the entire faceoff
    Mar 3, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  10. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    yeah i gave up because im not going to be delusional enough to think oshawott will beat lulu at this point
    Mar 4, 2019
  11. 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I'm very glad that Oshawott was put in his right place in the finals and two deserving characters emerged Champion and Runner Up. :^D
    Mar 5, 2019
  12. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    I'm very glad Winry was put in her place before the finals and the deserving character advanced to the finals. :^D
    Mar 5, 2019
    Akkipeddi and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  13. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Winry deserved that from Oshawott anyway since she undeservedly beat Megumin.
    Mar 5, 2019
    keepitsimple and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  14. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    that would have also been rigging the game which is unethical
    Mar 5, 2019
    345ash-greninja likes this.
  15. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    No it doesn't. I don't really care for both Oshawott and Winry particularly, but I did prefer the former in that particular matchup. You wanna talk about revenge voting, then there's nothing more infamous than you.
    Mar 5, 2019
  16. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Trying to ping people and purposely sabotaging the face-off to let the Love Hina character beat L, only because you couldn't handle the result of Ed losing in another matchup. You were taking out your anger of another result on something completely different. That is classic revenge voting.
    Mar 5, 2019
  17. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    there is nothing unethical about memevoting and im not sure why you invented that term
    Mar 5, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  18. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Simple. I plan to watch Fate/Zero, and have seen Kirei Kotomine in action and he looks amazing. FZ has been on my watch list for a long time now (as a matter of fact, after Monster, I will watch it). As for Lust, it was 03 Lust, who is probably the best Homunculus of 03.
    Mar 5, 2019
  19. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    *eats popcorn...and pizza*
    Mar 5, 2019
    keepitsimple likes this.
  20. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    Also that is really dumb. This is YOUR thread, and you're supposed to set the rules (no surprise since you're the owner and yet the master of revenge voting yourself). In my face-offs so far there have been no revenge voting at all, since I oversee whether it happens or not.
    Mar 5, 2019
  21. keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    even if he did revenge vote you allowed it in your thread anyway by not banning it so... im not sure how that would prove anything
    Mar 5, 2019
    Akkipeddi likes this.
  22. Genaller
    Genaller
    The ‘simple’ answer is A) Akki did not feel like meme voting initially but did later on and also B) a stated rule in the Anime Character face off thread is to “have fun” and if meme voting (a practice that bears no ill will to other people unlike revenge voting) allows someone to have fun,
    Mar 5, 2019
    Akkipeddi and keepitsimple like this.
  23. Genaller
    Genaller
    then they by all means have every right to do it. it’s already been established that face-off outcomes don’t prove anything in terms of which characters are actually better, hence there is zero obligation to vote strictly on overall preference. Reasons for voting for 1 character over another can be as deep or shallow as we’d like and needn’t even be fixed across all matches.
    Mar 5, 2019
    Akkipeddi and keepitsimple like this.