• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nerdy McNerdface

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, what's up, Nerdy?
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’m not very active around here anymore cause Instagram and twitter are just more convenient for me now, but I do still log in every now and then. How are you?
    Ascended Dialga
    Ascended Dialga
    I'm doing great. I'm starting grad school in August to pursue my doctorate in mathematics!
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nice! I’m glad for you :D
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    I’m doing alright, thanks! And welcome back, how are you?
    Noa
    Noa
    Good, I got busy with a full time job but now i'm back in the swing of things~ ive been posting on lots of forums and playing pokemon showdown :)
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Good to know you’ve got a job! Haven’t played much Pokemon showdown, maybe I should
    Hey, it's been a while, sorry for talking out the blue here and I can understand if you don't want to talk to me again since I basically vanished off the face of the earth.

Anyway, how are you? I hope everything's going great for you currently and I hope your writing is going okay!

Sorry about not getting in contact, I'm just useless tbh.
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Yooooo! I’m so glad to see you back! You don’t need to worry, I mostly vanished off here too minus the video game discussion.

I’m doing ok right now! I’m not doing that well right now as my cat is very unwell, but other than that I’m ok. I did write a chapter for an original story a couple months ago!

It’s fine, honestly!
    Mia Blaze
    Mia Blaze
    Sorry I wasn't on yesterday (Was in bed ill for most of it)

i hope your cat gets better soon! We've had a Kitten addition to the family since we last spoke, so praying for your cat to get better. As for me, I'm slowly getting back into Pokemon writing, been kinda busy with MHA on AO3.

Thanks, I'd like to keep in contact if that's okay!
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    It’s fine!

Well, she had some tests and it turned out she was really unwell... we had her put down last night and buried her today. I’m doing surprisingly well though, and I’m just very glad I got so much time with her.

I’d love to as well!
    You should seriously get an award for the amount of info you put on your profile!
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Uhh, thanks! I have been adding to that over the last two years so it isn’t much surprise that it’s this big now, haha.
    Gizmoduck
    Gizmoduck
    It came out well! I only wish every profile was so detailed when you wish to find out more about someone!
    D
    Hey! How are you! Congrats for being two years on this forum!
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    I mean doing fine, thanks! And thank you, here’s to hoping there are more awesome years here ahead of me.
    D
    Deleted member 384931
    That is the spirit haha! I am great to hear that!
    Nerd Nerd Nerd >:3

(I love your username btw hehehe)
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nah, it was from Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, I’m actually a more recent fan! I got my first Pokemon game (Omega Ruby) in February 2016.

Aww, Meloetta’s adorable! I’ve actually got my own plushie of it,
    Acerola
    Acerola
    Cool! If you can find it, you really should try Black/White! It's probably one of my favorite Gens :D

Aww! I would love a Meloetta Plushie! Lucky :p
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    I’ve already played White, it’s one of my favourite Pokémon games! :D

I got it a while ago. You can find them online!
    Hi nerdy :3

Got any new cute stuffed toys lately? How's your summer been?
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Sounds good to me^^ thanks.

I heard from an old friend today :D
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    You’re welcome! That sounds really good.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I wanna tell her more about stuff i've learned about the LGBT community.

I've grown really sensitive to the more negative stuff though :/ A bit like how I was about the idea of preppies/mean girls for many years o_O;; (by the way the preppies/mean girls thing is still a trigger for me: though i have been able to read articles about them without reacting resently)
    I duno what you feel about this holiday and all but happy 4th of july :3 (i'm happy i'm going to see fireworks today)

Also i feel like being more active on serebii's again now. I don't feel so scared about that one thing i was scared of anymore now :3
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    I can kind of understand that for some people, but it’s never bothered me. We have our own unique holiday in bonfire night so I think it’s fine for 4th of July to be a thing!

I know, I’m happy about it too! :D
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    I've also been getting over my obsession about 'girlyness' being 'bad'. I think the my little pony fandom helps. MLP is accepted as a 'guy' thing overall, so my liking it doesn't really make me 'girly'. And if it does, its not really anything harmful, i think....i mean, ponies are cute, right? Cute is a nice thing?
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Nerdy McNerdface
    Yeah, that’s awesome! I’m so happy for you :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…