1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Auraninja

1. R_N
    R_N
    I think Go connectivity is a must unless they're absolute idiots who think only casuals would want to send to the casual games and not the """real""" games.
    Go is already in gen 4, you can't even send most of them to Let's Go. It's a total waste if you can't send them to SWSH
    As for LG to SWSH I actually think no, at least not directly. There's too much incompatible.
    Mar 1, 2019
  2. Auraninja
    Auraninja
    It would be great if I could deposit all of those Spheal and Piplup I've collected. I hate to turn in Pokemon with good stats.
    Mar 2, 2019
  3. Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I feel like with Let's Go, they would have to release an accommodating patch. With the other games you use the Poke Transporter with, you transfer from Box 1. Let's Go's Pokemon don't have any type of Box system, instead having your Pokemon in one big, huge one. Maybe if there was a way to select them?
    Mar 3, 2019
  4. R_N
    R_N
    No patch needed, Pokemon Bank's switch version would just display the full list and you grab as you want.
    Mar 3, 2019
  5. Auraninja
    Auraninja
    I think a patch is needed to be added to Bank/Transporter regardless for Switch games. Let's Go in Transporter would have to work on a slightly different principle that just "download Box 1". I'm sure they could add a new interface for that.
    Mar 4, 2019
  6. R_N
    R_N
    Bank would need to be updated so you could see the stuff on 3DS, but Transporter wouldn't because that exists solely to move stuff from VC & Gen 5. Since you're making a new app for switch, you don't need to make Transporter at all.
    Mar 4, 2019
  7. Auraninja
    Auraninja
    The mentality I had with the transporter being the method is that Let's Go has a limited amount of Pokemon and moves. You couldn't necessarily get a Trapinch or even a Clefable with Moonlight for example. I just thought Transporter would be the easier way of dealing with that small dilemma.
    Mar 6, 2019