1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Genaller

1. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    I hate this matchup tbf, i will have to do a coin toss, aber is one of my all time favourite female character with haruhi suzumiya but akiza is definitely my favourite yugioh heroine, safe to say both are my all time favs.
    Mar 12, 2019
  2. Genaller
    Genaller
    For the record you put Saber in a top 10 list of yours but didn’t put Akiza :p.
    Mar 12, 2019
  3. Genaller
    Genaller
    Though yeah Akiza and the signers in general were the best YGO MCs hands down.
    Mar 12, 2019
  4. Genaller
    Genaller
    Mar 12, 2019
  5. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Saber is an action heroine and titular character of her series, whereas akiza was part of series whih is dominated by male so she doesn't have anything as flashy as that.
    Mar 12, 2019
  6. Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    @ash&charizardfan if the face off isn't over by that time, could you please alternate and vote for Saber? You can vote in 45 mins.
    Mar 12, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  7. Genaller
    Genaller
    Fate Zero was pretty male dominated tbh. Heck Saber was the only female servant in F/Z. F/SN though was way more gender balanced.
    Mar 12, 2019
  8. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Well saber is the cash cow of fate franchise so she will always get maximum screentime.
    Mar 12, 2019
  9. Genaller
    Genaller
    Okay then who do you like more as a character? That should be a simple question.
    Mar 12, 2019
  10. ash&charizardfan
    ash&charizardfan
    Its tough to say though probably will tilt towards saber more but akiza had better character development throughout 5ds.
    Mar 12, 2019
  11. Genaller
    Genaller
    So bascially you admit that Saber is better but are voting Akiza cuz you’ll do whatever Terrance says... cool fam.
    Mar 12, 2019