• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
I hate this matchup tbf, i will have to do a coin toss, aber is one of my all time favourite female character with haruhi suzumiya but akiza is definitely my favourite yugioh heroine, safe to say both are my all time favs.
Genaller
Genaller
For the record you put Saber in a top 10 list of yours but didn’t put Akiza :p.
Genaller
Genaller
Though yeah Akiza and the signers in general were the best YGO MCs hands down.
Genaller
Genaller
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Saber is an action heroine and titular character of her series, whereas akiza was part of series whih is dominated by male so she doesn't have anything as flashy as that.
Akkipeddi
Akkipeddi
@ash&charizardfan if the face off isn't over by that time, could you please alternate and vote for Saber? You can vote in 45 mins.
Genaller
Genaller
Fate Zero was pretty male dominated tbh. Heck Saber was the only female servant in F/Z. F/SN though was way more gender balanced.
ash&charizardfan
ash&charizardfan
Well saber is the cash cow of fate franchise so she will always get maximum screentime.