1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Genaller

1. CMButch
    CMButch
    What's up man. Nothing much, I am just reading OPM S2 comments and how people are over-exaggerating about S2 animation that is absolute garbage, how it's like episode 5 of DBS level of grabage, while in fact, it's fine, yes it's worse than S1, but still good. How are you?
    Mar 20, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  2. CMButch
    CMButch
    Are you excited for Pokemon league, and SHSW in general? I am, I hope SHSW anime >>>>> SM anime, I hope Aloal league is more battle-oriented and I hope Ash has Melmetal deep inside, but on other hand, I am positive writers will remove him from Ash's existence xd.
    Mar 20, 2019
  3. Genaller
    Genaller
    I’ve been good ^_^.

OPM is good enough that I’d give it a few episodes before saying that the 2nd season is actually worse. What’s SHSW? Yeah I dropped SM at around ep 90 because of all the despair it induced within me. Will eventually check out all the major battles (for the sake of tiering Ash’s SM Pokémon post series lol). I think a rant of mine on SM even won best post in anime awards xD.
    Mar 20, 2019
    CMButch likes this.
  4. CMButch
    CMButch
    Pokemon Sword and Shield. I am excited to see new gimmick and as well as new Pokemon.As of anime, hopefully it's DP/XY level. Same here for OPM, I think story and characters will be good. In manga they are, I think JC. Staff won't mess that up.
    Mar 20, 2019
  5. CMButch
    CMButch
    Do you think if Ash catches/gets Melmetal, it'd be on GPCISS level? And do you think ,DL is stronger than Snorlax? And BTW, since Ash currently doesn't have Greninja, what is current rank? Pikachu > Charizard > Sceptile> Infernape> Snorlax >??? Bulbasaur? Or DL? My two cents: if Ash owns Melmetal, I don't think MelMetal would be stronger than Charizard.But he'd be above Sceptile.
    Mar 20, 2019
  6. Genaller
    Genaller
    Ah I see. Yeah SwSh seems promising. I especially like that we’re getting A LOT OF LAND after Alola which had way too much water.
    Mar 20, 2019
    CMButch likes this.
  7. Genaller
    Genaller
    Hard to say. I heard DL lost to Gladion’s Lycanroc who seems to be far weaker than Silvally, so for now I can’t put DL on GPICSS lvl. Also I’ll wait for Melmetal to show some actual feats before gauging what ‘tier’ of legendary it is. It should probably at least be above Snorlax though.
    Mar 20, 2019
    CMButch likes this.
  8. CMButch
    CMButch
    Yep, travelling here we come.who do you think will travel with Ash? I am thinking female player and male gym leader.However they can do anything, I wouldn't be surprised if we see both GL like we did in Unova.
    Mar 20, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  9. Genaller
    Genaller
    Btw I thought you should know that everyone calls 345ash-greninja Terrance now. Dragalge once said it as a joke when he was rping as Peter, but it stuck and now that’s what most refer to him as.
    Mar 21, 2019
    CMButch likes this.