• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Good

You like seals too?
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
I LOVE SEALS. My brother and I have built this collection of seal plushes over the years. We might still be searching for new members of the family. Don’t know if we’ll ever stop collecting.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Seals are one of my favorite animals (mice will always be #1 though), and Seal Pokemon are no exception. I adopted this location soon after Popplio's reveal, Popplio being my favorite Alola starter
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Oh, neat. The seal Pokémon are all pretty great. I’ve always been especially partial to Spheal, though that could be because I’m a complete victim of nostalgia for Hoenn.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Spheal, much like Popplio, is the "pup" of its evolutionary line
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Yup! They’re too cute. Spheal gets points for its plumpness, and Popplio for performing like a little trooper.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Have you seen seals in zoos?
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Oh yeah I’ve seen them haha. Last one I remember was being at one of the Seaworlds to see their events. Or maybe it was sea lions? I know I’ve seen seals before though. Pinnipeds are neat overall
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
I've seen pinnipeds in zoos too.

Mammals are the best animals and the Pokemon based on them are also the best.
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Mammals definitely seem to be the the best based on an evolutionary perspective. It’s funny how all Pokémon (mammal or not) lay eggs, while most mammals give birth.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
I prefer fan works depicting live birth of mammal like Pokemon I've even made some myself
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Oh interesting. If it’s ok with you, could I take a look at the ones you made?
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Ah, cool
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
I watched the new Simpsons from last night, and I saw a scene where a Canadian kid was clubbing a seal plush. That offended the heck out of me.
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Oh wow, I had no idea. I don’t keep up with the new episodes since I prefer to stick to the older ones. I’ll have to check this one out though.
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
I saw it. Yeah that scene was just distasteful. And like, what even was this episode? Just a bunch of Canada and US bashing with many unfunny “jokes,” if you can even call them that. This show really isn’t what it used to be anymore.
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
Pikachu Fan Number Nine
I've seen many people say they dislike Popplio. But I've never gotten into an argument with any one of them I just keep my cool.