1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sceptrigon

1. GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    It's funny you should mention this, because I happened to be watching random Simpsons clips not too long ago, saw that one, and was like, "Oh, yeah, that's my thing."

I wouldn't say I was referring to it though, because when I made this account and filled out my bio, I was wearing a Led Zeppelin t-shirt, and it was the first thing that came to mind. Wasn't thinking of the Simpsons.
    May 9, 2019
  2. Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Ah okay. It’s a funny coincidence that you thought the exact same thing. You and Otto would probably get along really well.
    May 10, 2019
  3. GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    I bet we would! But to be clear, I used to watch it quite a bit, so I likely heard the line, but wasn't recalling it at the time. I think 'Zeppelin rules!' entered the popular conscience, too. And at the time, I was in high school, and a lot of guys were into yelling "Odoul rules!", mixing the Billy Madison quote with their passion for the non-alcoholic beer (IDK why). So I mighta had '[X] rules!' on the brain.
    May 21, 2019
  4. Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Would you consider yourself a fan of the show? I still watch clips and episodes sometimes, but mainly from the earlier seasons. I watched one of the new episodes and it just wasn’t the same.
    May 23, 2019
  5. GrizzlyB
    GrizzlyB
    I can't remember the last time I watched an actual episode, but a guy on another board I frequent seemingly has every (old) episode memorized, and always references them with Frinkiac images or YT clips, so I still see it a lot. The newest episode I've seen had Lady Gaga in it, and it was awful and stupid. Do you have any newer cartoons you like? Because I do miss good Simpsons. PS - Sorry this reply took forever!
    Jun 30, 2019
  6. Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    It doesn’t really surprise me to hear that some people know basically every old episode by heart since I’m still very familiar with various quotes/scenes myself and rewatch them from time to time. Yeah I’ve heard a lot of negative reception towards that Lady Gaga episode. There was also a recent episode I watched involving Canadians that gained some controversy. I miss the old Family Guy as well.
    Jul 5, 2019
  7. Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    A couple cartoons I follow consistently are Steven Universe and the Tangled TV series. Some shows on Netflix I saw and liked were Disenchantment (understandably, as a Simpsons fan), Voltron, and The Dragon Prince.

I don’t mind late replies so that’s fine!
    Jul 5, 2019