• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Yeah it’s been quite a while haha. I’ve gotten back to being more active in the forums lately so it will likely stay that way for the most part. Scorbunny is my pick since I wanted a rabbit starter for so long. Definitely getting Shield since defense has always appealed to me more than offense.
Mega Altaria
Mega Altaria
Nice! Have a strong feeling Game Freak will go for a hot region next generation.
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
If that ends up the case, then I really really hope that it will be somewhere in South America. Do you know the fan game Pokémon Sage? I would love to see an official game with similar inspiration. Although we just had Alola for a hot region, I didn’t really like it much.
Mega Altaria
Mega Altaria
They could go with anything they like but for some reason I'm feeling they could go with Australia soon enough
Sceptrigon
Sceptrigon
Oh yeah! Australia would be great too. Then we may finally get true kangaroo and platypus Pokémon.