1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Genaller

1. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    Mine is something like this.
    1.Itachi Uchiha
    2.Sasuke Uchiha
    3.Hinata Hyuga
    4.Gaara
    5.Temari
    6.Kakashi Hatake
    7.Rock Lee
    8.Sarada Uchiha
    9.Nagato
    Sorry can't think of tenth place. Too many great characters.
    Mar 25, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  2. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    Btw may I ask. Why do you have Tobirama on your list. I mean you're entitled to your own opinion and all. Just curious about why you like him so much.
    Mar 25, 2019
  3. Genaller
    Genaller
    Created several of the key jutsu in the series like shadow clones, rajin, edo tensei. Responsible for the development of several key facilities in Konoha. A pragmatic check to Hashirama’s overt idealism without going too far like Danzo did when Hiruzen was in charge.
    Mar 25, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  4. Genaller
    Genaller
    Also unlike what most think he did not hate the uchiha (otherwise he wouldn’t have had Kagami serving directly under him). Obito made the excuse thst he made them the police to steer them away from politics, but he just did it give them a role at something their talents would be suited for (Sharingan = high quality detective work).
    Mar 25, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  5. Genaller
    Genaller
    Okay now it’s my turn. Why Hinata?
    Mar 25, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  6. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    Well it's kind of a complicated reason. You see when I watched the first episode I immediately started liking her because she truly loved Naruto when everyone else hated him. NaruHina was my otp right from the first episode. During that one episode in the Chunin exams where Hinata was giving that ointment to Naruto . I yelled in my mind ''Go Hinata, my girl you can do it!''
    Mar 25, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  7. wolf jani
    wolf jani
    And when Naruto was being oblivious to Hinata's feelings. I thought ''YOU F***ING idiot Naruto! realize it already!'' I was extremely happy in that one episode of Shippuuden where Hinata confessed her feelings to Naruto.
    TLDR:
    Naruhina is my favorite ship of all time of all fiction and I supported Hinata from the start.
    Mar 25, 2019
    Genaller likes this.
  8. Genaller
    Genaller
    That’s fair. I was really annoyed that Naruto was oblivious to her feelings even after the Pain incident and it took a freakin genjutsu in The Last movie for him to realise what Hinata means to him smh.
    Mar 25, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  9. Pokegirl Fan~
    Pokegirl Fan~
    Kiawe reminds me of Rock Lee and Might Guy especially during that blonde wig episode lmfao
    Mar 25, 2019
    wolf jani and Genaller like this.