1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sceptrigon

1. Prof. SALTY
    Prof. SALTY
    Lol it takes a lot to offend me my guy, you're good. Depends if I'm working or not. I'm a professional artist for the local government here so I generally tend to draw really boring stuff at work. Mostly just logos and graphic designy type stuff.

For my personal drawings I tend to draw more cartoon and anime styles but can do realism if I feel like it.

What are you into drawing?
    Mar 26, 2019
    Sceptrigon likes this.
  2. Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Good to hear. I realized the difficulties of conveying such jokes on the internet and just wanted to make sure.

Wow that’s neat! At least your job stems from a core interest. I’ve liked doing a lot of realistic graphite drawings based on places, objects, animals, etc. At the same time, I used to draw my own comics and cartoon styles as well. I still find myself drawing Pokémon a lot ever since I was little.
    Mar 26, 2019
  3. Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    I generally prefer drawing anything on actual paper nowadays. But I’ve also done some stuff with digital art in the past. I’ve been meaning to get back into digital art and try out my skills again, but haven’t found the best times to do so yet. Maybe this summer.
    Mar 26, 2019
  4. Prof. SALTY
    Prof. SALTY
    Yeah it's so hard to find time. I've been meaning to get into watercolours for the longest time but haven't been able to do any research into brands yet. Let me see some of your work!
    Mar 26, 2019
  5. Sceptrigon
    Sceptrigon
    Oh gee, where to start lol! I’ll send you a message to your inbox as soon as I find a good time to search through my stuff
    Mar 26, 2019