• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Aw I see. Do you like my avatar and sig?
janejane6178
janejane6178
Yes its blue eyes dragon
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
You've heard of her before?
janejane6178
janejane6178
Ofc I watch Yu Gi ho.. But I didnt like the new seasons. Only the original Yu Gi Ho
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see. The new seasons are ok, but I prefer the ancient Egyptian lore from the first series.
Have you seen Yugioh season 0?
janejane6178
janejane6178
Its not about the characters. The battles in the new series are too much. Cant follow the. The battles in the original series were really interesting..
Ive heard of season 0 but didnt watch. But the opening song of season 0 is amazing!! u heard it?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. I've seen the entire series. They have all the episodes on YouTube.
Btw can you help me with something?
janejane6178
janejane6178
Sure. What isit
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Kisara is in the waifu faceoff game thread on here and I'll need help voting for her to get her to win the entire thing. The next round hasn't started yet and I'll tell you whenever she's in a round.
janejane6178
janejane6178
Ok send me the link when it's time to vote
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Alright. Thank you ^_^
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Hello there
janejane6178
janejane6178
I forgot what u do in lif ehehe