• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
345ash-greninja

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude Steins;Gate is awful. I'm halfway through it and Lelouch still hasn't appeared. What show takes this long to introduce the main character?
    Reactions: 345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Uh....but how does Lelouch comes in Steins;Gate?
    Akkipeddi
    Akkipeddi
    @mehmeh1 ah so you've played Megaman too. Lol yeah, you have to unlock X in X7, so technically, it's possible to play X7 without ever having played as the main character.
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    @Akkipeddi I've heard the game is pretty bad (I haven't played X7, I've played 2, a bit of 3, the demo of 11, and X1), and yeah, it's kinda ridiculous how you have to unlock him even though he's the guy the game is named after, it's like with SM64ds but worse
    The first episode of Attack On Titan Season 3 part 2 was amazing, I'm now just fully expecting this season to just blow me apart!!!
    Mob Psycho 100 really was worth my time, I was very sceptical of it after the first 2 eps, but the series got quite amazing as it progressed
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    BTW, do you know any good place to watch it? Haven't gotten past ep 2 because of the horrible video player at kissanime (or maybe it was my connection)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Huh? I always do watch anime on Kissanime and it's a very convenient site to watch anime....I haven't really found a better site myself. It was definitely your internet connection which had issues, I watched the whole 1st season there and had no problems.
    Well, I guess you were right. XD. Ash won't use reserves and won't have full team for the league.His team is: Pikachu, Lycanroc, Meltan, Torracat and Rowlet. And yes; Torracat isn't evolving. Lmao. I guess this will be probably the worst "league" ever. I don't think it should be called league, more like advanced Don tournament. LMAO.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    All I can hope now for Sword and Shield is that it'll redeems the fallen Pokemon anime. :)
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    while I like the post-necrozma stuff better than the poipole stuff (ash vs hapu aside, and speaking of which, why didn't you like the rest of the arc?), I'm very confused as to why the writers decided to grind everything to a halt during the time poipole was around, the show is now getting the long term consequences of that
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    I just hope the league is at least fun to watch (and tbh, it'd be even more disrespectful if ash doesn't get at least to the semis, he and ilima are the only ones there with league experience)
    Mob Psycho 100 surely has a very interesting concept, but the crappy artstyle and over-exaggerated comedy sometimes just gets on my nerves.
    My Top 10 anime character list will update soon after I finish Hunter x Hunter as Gon and Killua just keep surpassing my expectations
    You are aware of the fact that I just changed my status, right?
    Responding to your post in the status thread.

I think it was only a 3.0 so it wasn’t a threatening earthquake but normally earthquakes are very minor so I was more surprised about the fact there was one, they aren’t very common where I live.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    @xEryChan

Since you did love the first season of MHA, I do wonder why you have been putting off the second season of it so long TBH. The second season is really amazing and it's widely agreed to be the best part of MHA so far. Deku goes through some amazing characterization and development throughout the season,
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I think there's a chance that he might come in your Top 10 characters after you finish watching MHA season 2 and 3. ;)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    @xEryChan Once again just asking you, did you get notified of my replies? :)
    Ame wa yamu koto wo shirazuni/Kyō mo furitsuzuku keredo/Sotto sashidashita kasa no naka de/Nukumori ni yorisoi nagara
    Loving your new avatar. Ed looks like a total badass in it.
    Just finished watching the first episode of OPM Season 2, and despite problems with the animation, the episode overall was pretty solid.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    plus has enormous emotional appeal (especially in the climax/ending).

That basically sums what all these anime are mostly about and what type of shows they are. I think you've got it mostly right with your categories (100%, 50%) about which ones among them would be more up your ally to watch, but just it's worth reminding that
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    if you're are a huge action-fan then Death Note doesn't provide any of that and even if you don't like politics much Code Geass has several other aspects from which it can entertain and enthrall. :)
    mehmeh1
    mehmeh1
    ep 3 was great, especially the ending (I do wonder if saitama will now wear the wig he bought)
    let's start a communist revolution, terrance. we will destroy and overthrow the fascist establishment
    Reactions: Pokegirl Fan~
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    No thanks then. :^)
    keepitsimple
    keepitsimple
    don't listen to that capitalist pig; you get much more than a lousy sandbag! like the factories and land that produce the clothes and food we need to survive being collectively owned by everybody instead of a few fat rich people. join the resistance, comrade
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    How high are the chances of success in our supposed 'revolution' you are proposing me to join? I would also need to consider that before committing. ;)
    We're still friends, right? :( I would never do anything to hurt you. I'm a very caring person. I really want all my friends here to have nice lives. I just don't understand why so much drama happens online. But I really want world peace. Thats all i want...world peace....
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Of course we are still friends....IIRC nothing really bad happened between you and me which would affect our friendship. :) It's been a really long time since you've contacted me though.
    LadyTriox
    LadyTriox
    Thank you...i kinda don't know who to trust on this forum anymore. I've heard how toxic this place is getting. I won't say in what ways publicly, but i was melting down about it on discord just now and i'm in tears...i'm glad to know we're still friends.....*hug's you*

I hope you've been having a nice week....
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well things does get a bit toxic sometimes here and there during a few incidents in this forum but there are quite some nice guys in this forum too.

I'm replying about everything to you shortly in the P.M., just wait for a moment. :)
    I know that Rain is your favorite openIng but my favorite is Period but Rain is actually very close behind. It is a very good opening, the song and the visuals are amazing in Rain. Rain is the best opening, visual wise, imo
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Not really, because I never really liked Okake as you know. :) I genuinely like Shaggy more TBH, and Scooby Doo is a very iconic Western Cartoon after all. If it was Ed or Lelouch, I obviously would have voted for Ed/Lelouch. :)
    Victorian Rush
    Victorian Rush
    I am aware. I used to watch Scooby Doo all the time as a child and it easily one of the best shows ever. I love that show.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Well, the same for me as well, I also used to watch it a lot in childhood, it's a very iconic show. Which is why it isn't really memevoting for me, since I do like Shaggy and don't like Okabe much. :)
    Currently enjoying yet another gem alongside Hunter x Hunter (2011) and it's not an anime! Guess what: Avatar: The Last Airbender!!
    blizzardblaze
    blizzardblaze
    Yes, it does, and it leads into the sequel series, which is great in it's own right but I haven't fully watched it so I guess it is, but not as good as ATLA since the creators didn't know when to end the show unlike they did with ATLA. and people like comparing protagonists so...yeah kind of really dumb.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    I see, sounds great. :) I guess you are very likely referring to The Legend Of Korra. From what I have heard, yeah it's also quite good in it's own way but still a considerable drop in quality compared to the previous series; so yup, I currently as of now don't have any plans to watch that
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    (I also at this point have a ton of anime planned to watch; so I likely won't even have time for Korra TBH). But Avatar was in my plans for a long time; I heard a lot of great things about the show and even though it's technically a western cartoon it adopts a lot of anime traditions into it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…