• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

LilligantLewis
LilligantLewis
Yup it took more than 3 hours of waiting on Fandango's website, and I'm guessing even for someone who's as much of a VIP as you, you do not get access to #AvengersEndgame!
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
LMFAO!!! Yup, Took Like... Half Hour-45 Minutes-Hour At One Point On My Computer, But Luckily The Sites Cooled Down, So We Were Able To Order Them. And Later That Night, Bought An Extra Ticket For My Friends. Going To An Earlier Showing, WISH There Were... MORE PEOPLE, But Oh Well, There's Later Viewings. Got An IMAX 3D Viewing At 3:00 On Friday The 26th. :)
LilligantLewis
Darkrai 888
Darkrai 888
3 PM Sorry, Should Have Been Specific, But PFF... IF There Are Midnight Showings, IT WOULD Go To 3 AM LOL, Considering The Film IS 3 Hours Long!! Tho... TBF, I'm Predicting The Film Is Really 2 Hours And 45 Minutes, While It's 15 Minutes Of Credits LOL!!