• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nebbygetinthebag

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PFF... That'd Be BIG LOL. :) Yeah, Teasing Us For 4 Years Since Dabi Was Introduced LOL. WHO IS HE?!?!?!?!?!?!? XD.

Yup Same Here. Tokoyami Is In My Top 10 Characters So Yeah... DON'T WANT To Lose Another Character LOL. But PFF... Fans TURNING On Hawks After What He Did To Twice XD. I'm Upset At Him... But NOT Wishing For His Death XD.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Im also upset too but I mean Hawks is doing his job as hero because he could be a potential threat to the heroes due to his quirks.

And no I want to Tokoyami to died because he is also in my top 10.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah. Like... If 200 Twice Clones Came Out... There'd Be Some TROUBLE For The Heroes... There'd Be SOOOOOOOOOO MANY!!

Yup.Not Sure If Hori Has The Guts To Kill A Student JUST YET. MAYBE Year 2 Or 3 At UA, But IDK If He'd Want To Do It Yet... But Someone On The Hero Side I Think WILL Die. And Dark Shadow Acknowledged Giganto AS A Monster. Once He Awakens... R.I.P.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep, Whwthwr or Not Some Goon Can Wake Him Up By Using The Radio. Giganto IS A PROBLEM. Since We STILL DON'T KNOW HOW POWERFUL This Behemoth Is LOL. He Has Multiple Quirks, It's INSANE!

Yeah I Don't Think He Does Either. ANYTHING Can Happen. Mirko's Starting To Get Popular Thanks To This Arc, But I Think Hori Is Just Starting With Her, I Don't Think She's Dying Yet. And She's SERIOUSLY Injured XD.
    Yup! The Mom And Grandparents Probably COULD Have Done Something Sooner, But The Dad Probably Has Higherarchy Over Them And PROBABLY DIDN'T WANT To Feel His WRATH. Felt Bad For Other Family Members. But Him... I'm Just Like... Yeah, U Created The Hate Monster Here... Your Own Fault.
    Reactions: Nebbygetinthebag
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yep... :( I Found Him To Be The Deadpool Of MHA, So With Him Gone... It's SAD. :( Basically... With Him Dead... Horikoshi, U HAVE To Make A Hero Die Now. It's About Time A Hero Dies Again. And I DON'T COUNT The Eel Guy That The Twice Clone Killed LOL. I Mean Like A Name Pro Hero Or A Teacher From The School. Basically If Shigaraki Is Let Out Early... SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE!
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Hawks is one that is possibly going to die because he knows Dabi name or a known pro hero because shigaraki because Shigaraki is going to wake up.

Also Hori troll us with the black bubble speech.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah MAYBE Him. MAYBE Tokoyami JUST SAVED Him, But Dabi... DON'T ROAST Our Crow Boy!

IKR?!?!?!?!?!?! This Reaction Is Best Way To Describe It. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueq_mVWZxDM 13:03-14:15 Like... Dabi... ARE U A GOD DAMN TODOROKI!??!?!?!?! Like Man... Hori Is Just STILL TROLLING Us On Who Dabi Is LOL!! :)
    SIGHS... R.I.P. Twice... ;_______________________________; That Affected Me... SOOOOOOOOOO HARD!! :(
    And Got Finished With Shigiraki's Origin Story... Man... That Was MESSED UP!!

Yup, And That Stan Lee Cameo In The Beginning... :(
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Shigaraki backstory was pretty mess up man can't believe he killand his family and dog by accident :(
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    EXACTLY!! He Was Like Top 5 FAVORITE Characters For Me. ;____________; We Lost Our Deadpool. :( After Seeing Sad Man's Parade Round 1... Yeah He's BROKEN!! But DAMN Horikoshi... UR SAVAGE!! For Killing A Fan Favorite Character... Man...

Yep. :) Looked Like Him.

Yep, Hope That Fight Is Soon Like Chapter 269 Or 270.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yeah... When Anime Hits... I'm NOT WATCHING The Dog Die!! That's Gonna Be TOO MUCH For Me. I CAN'T WATCH Animals Die. But Yeah... Entire Family. But Man... His Dad... WHAT *SSHOLE! I Understood What He Was Saying... But U JUST DON'T SLAP A KID!
    Yup, Been Reading The My Hero Academia Manga Via A YouTuber Because... I CAN'T WAIT A Year For Season 5 LOL. Like... I Need Content From It To Live Off Of For Now LOL. And Yeah, Movies, My Hero Academia, And Animal Crossing Have Kept Me Busy LOL.
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Me too can't to see season 5 and I've been playing Journey and Spider-Man Ps4.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    U Read The Manga Or Just The Anime? Because OOH BOY The Manga Right Now. O___________O

Ah Spider-Man 2018 :) I've Seen Gameplay And Looked SOOOOOOOOO GOOD. :)
    Yeah LOL. :) Well It's Good To Talk Again (Even Tho I'm On Here EVERYDAY LOL...) But Yeah. Hope Ur Doing Well In These... Dark Times LOL...
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    I'm doing well but damn it sucks being locked in the house because of this coronavirus but I'm at least with my family.

I hope ur doing well too.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    Yes... X_______________X I MISS Going To The Movies. :/ But Yeah I Have My Family Too.

Been Doing Well, Watching Movies And Just Doing My Hero Content.
    Izuku/Deku Or Almight XD!! :)
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Nebbygetinthebag
    Cool those are also my favorite. I also like Tokoyami he remind me of Raven from Teen Titans and I like his design.
    Darkrai 888
    Darkrai 888
    HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :) Actually My 3rd FAVORITE TOO!! :) Probably Has COOLEST Design IMO, And Reminds Me Of Murkrow, But Find Him REALLY AWESOME!!! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…