• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

AwesomeGrovyle
AwesomeGrovyle
Howdy howdy. Things have been pretty normal through these times
N
-Nator-
"Normal" is a very sound word in this year of 2019. Given the uproars and chaos at seemingly every turn, we could use more normal again.
Like honestly, people need to chillax. Know what I'm super saiyan?
AwesomeGrovyle
AwesomeGrovyle
Chaos is what is needed though. (lmao I forgot how to strikeout text it's been so long + mobile)
But you're right.
N
-Nator-
Unfortunately, I don't think you can on VMs. Thread posts and PMs only, apparently. Serebii couldn't afford vBulletin anymore, thus had to downgrade.
Good news is, you don't have to manually type is out anymore. There's a strikethrough option now.
AwesomeGrovyle
AwesomeGrovyle
Oh well too bad :( At least minimum character limit is gone!
N
-Nator-
I'm actually not sure how true that statement is. I could be bothered to view the FAQ if I wasn't busy doing nothing lol.
AwesomeGrovyle
AwesomeGrovyle
FAQ reading never
N
-Nator-
Do you like, have Discord, or like, something?