• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have been spammed with EliteUndershipping goodies such as cakes, cookies, shirts and citrusy doujins!
    omg, soz that im never on serebii, skool keeps me sooooo busy. =]
    oh well (gosh ive got to stop saying that). Howz u? i will not be updating my shishi story as wot i have wrote so far of ch. 3 is on my home pc, and i'm only getting back home from the boarding house in a few weeks on exiat (sp?) weekwend. xxx
    My gosh I'm going down to vacational skool in chester tomorrow. never been before. I'm sooooo scared. it will be funny. i will be on hiatus for a while. it will be fun though. lolz. =]
    Hiya! Got some good news! I created my first Shishi fic! I put it on serebii too! i have only put one chapter up, cuz i'm still writing the second. Might be able to finish it late this afternoon and put it up tonight. This is the link! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=414166

Hope u like it. Please tell me what you think, even if u think it is crap! =3
    -looks at your statistics-

Your birthday's in April, huh? Hmm...I was thinking about writing a LucianxAaron oneshot for you as a present, but April's kind of far away from now.

Maybe I'll write it for you as a Christmas present. :D

Ooh, I get to request a Pokemon for WOH? Awesome! Um...it would be cool if you did Garchomp, because Garchomp's my favorite Pokemon. I suppose its Pokedex entry in Pearl can be twisted into something scary; I mean, with the whole "it never allows its prey to escape" part.

But take your time and do whatever you wish to do. I'm satisfied with whatever you throw at us, because whatever you throw at us is always uber amazing. :3
    Hey, are you currently working on any HeatTag stuff? Just curious. :D

I'm also thinking about giving the LucianxAaron pairing a try, since it intrigues me. We'll see with time.
    hi how r u? im tired cuz ive been dancing and only got to bed at 11 o'clock last night and had to wake up at 8 o'clock this morning. oh weelll......

ShiShi & Clingyshipping luv

Minun-Kun xxx
    Hi!!! Don't thank me, you deserve praise for your excellent work!!! Though u are right, u do need to update. Oh Welll......

Please tell me when you update Captive Emotions, it's very good. I was relieved when i saw u, as clingyshipping fans are limited. U are now like my new BF, since we like the same things!! :D

Could U please try to add me as a friend, cuz for sum reason serebii won't let me! :(

Minun-Kun xxx

P.S. Drifblim AND Suki Omoi (my fabbie new yanmega!!) say hi!!! They loved your story as well. I think they're very much yaoi fan girls. By the way if you are thinking i think pokemon that nobody else does, u are right!!! I also have a lickilicky and i like dunsparce too!! I really have random tastes as i took my lucario out of my party so i could let lickilicky in. Wow im strange....
    Hiya! I'm a palletshipping fan, and just so u know i am also a fan of clingyshipping and i read ur fic, "Captive Emotions", its just sooo sweet! so hi!!

Minun-Kun xxx

PS. Drifblim says Hi too
    Ah, that's cool. As long as you're enjoying my stuff, that's all I care about.

I'm trying to work on a chaptered ConwayxDawn fic. It's taking me forever, though I do have an idea for the plot...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…