• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

AznKei
AznKei
So much that X died in shock despite wearing his 3rd & gold armor. Speaking of the armor, the super shot looks similar to the one with the Zero X3 hack. Also, 1st time seeing Puffer being big and throw those green "energy capsules" bombs.
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Those 'green energy capsules' are his FF effect, where some items become harmful to you and inflict damage or reduce weapon energy or take away a life.
Yeah, it does, they optimized it so it would lock on.
Reactions: AznKei
AznKei
AznKei
Yeah, also the X3 Super shot spread was kinda useless because the game is less crowded with enemies, not too mention the massive slowdown from the SNES hardware.
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
Yeah, now this is much more useful.
blizzardblaze
blizzardblaze
I decided to download X4 on my computer, and it's been a blast even though I am pretty bad at the game, I can't dodge anything for the life of me. And I am having a tough time taking on the boss rush with Zero lol, I keep dying.
Reactions: AznKei
AznKei
AznKei
I think Zero didn't do much damage in X4 compared to X5-6. Among the Maverick bosses I do remember I had trouble with Magma Dragoon with Zero without the ride armor, until I discovered the saber swipe cancel trick.